Do You Invest in Stocks Market?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Guys, do you invest in stocks market? If yes why you do it? If no, give me the reason why.

After covid 19 i try so hard to learn in stocks market and i buy some stocks and still learning untill right now. How to deal with the market.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Guys, do you invest in stocks market? If yes why you do it? If no, give me the reason why.

After covid 19 i try so hard to learn in stocks market and i buy some stocks and still learning untill right now. How to deal with the market.
I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency than to invest in stock market because I do not know much about stocks

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency than to invest in stock market because I do not know much about stocks
I see, i prefer stock market because i buy stokc from real company, i know their products thats why i buy their stock. And i do not know much about crypto.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
At the moment no, stock market is one thing i would definitely want to invest in, but before i do so i would like to gain some knowledge about how the stock market works and how to trade it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
I have to acquire skills first before investing in a stock matter, you also need to wake up early in the morning to see the flow of the stock market high or low, and compute too. I think there is a formula, so better equipped the self first with expertise before gambling.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
I too would like to invest in the stock market but I really don't know how to start it. I would rather seek for information across the web on how to go about the venture.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
At the moment no, stock market is one thing i would definitely want to invest in, but before i do so i would like to gain some knowledge about how the stock market works and how to trade it.
I am with you. I heard so many good things with this idea. However, I am not that equipped to hop in with this venture in life. I will need more ample time to know the mechanics effectively and efficiently.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
I think the venture is very complicated and difficult to operate. Therefore the persons that are inspiring to venture into this must be well equipped with the right information and details about it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think it requires you to have a huge sum of money which I do not have at the moment so I am not investing in it for now

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I know people who have invested in the stock markets but I have been unable to work it all out and that has led to me not jumping in and giving it a try. I feel that I need to do a lot more research into investing in stock markets and what best to look out for. If I were to do it now, I would probably do it wrong and lose more than I gain.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
I think there are most popular investment avenues for the stock market in my country. Most of these are more than legit and have gained trust and reputation but the problem is the high amount of the minimum capital that is required for the investment.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think there are most popular investment avenues for the stock market in my country. Most of these are more than legit and have gained trust and reputation but the problem is the high amount of the minimum capital that is required for the investment.
Generally, there are a lot of investment program that you can join in order to make good amount of income.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
Generally, there are a lot of investment program that you can join in order to make good amount of income.
If I may ask you my friend what are the possible investment ways that you think you can recommend for me that I can start with the limited capital let's say $5 for instance.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, I have invested in stocks for a number of years. I am a conservative investor. I buy dividend paying blue chip stocks. Most of them are utilities companies, pharmceutical companies and large banks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes, I have invested in stocks for a number of years. I am a conservative investor. I buy dividend paying blue chip stocks. Most of them are utilities companies, pharmceutical companies and large banks.
That is a good one. Can you please tell me if a foreigner can also invest in them and what is the profit like? Is it possible to make a lot of profit from it or not?

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not invested in stock market. I really do not have a particular reason for it. It could be because i do not have adequate knowledge about it and i also have little interest in it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have not invested in stock market. I really do not have a particular reason for it. It could be because i do not have adequate knowledge about it and i also have little interest in it.
I don't really know many things about it and I am not fond of investing in something I don't know. I will rather choose not to invest than to invest in anything I have no idea of

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never invested in the stock market because I don't have much money to invest. But I have learnt that it is one great investment method. You just need to know how to analyze a company well before investing in it. You will need to do a lot of research prior to your investment.

Back