Do you invest online?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There have been so many times that I get to see some sites where they ask one to invest before they can earn online.
Those sites takes up to a week before the money invested would start paying off gradually and such a thing is very risky and at such I always avoid investing in any form of online project no matter how enticing and tempting they seem.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My investment is offline milk tea selling in the mall. How I like to sell umbrellas and brooms online hehe but found no suppliers.
Truly investing online is something that is very risky and comes in with a lot of stress just as you have said in your submission that finding a supplier for your umbrella business you invested in online was the challenge that you faced.
That is what most people face when they want to start up an online business an so therefore this discouraged a lot of people and me in particular.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Truly investing online is something that is very risky and comes in with a lot of stress just as you have said in your submission that finding a supplier for your umbrella business you invested in online was the challenge that you faced.
That is what most people face when they want to start up an online business an so therefore this discouraged a lot of people and me in particular.
I contacted a Korean umbrella online seller but she never replied me until this time so I gave up.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I do not invest in any online projects. I've opened an investment account with my bank. I buy and sell stocks via their online e-platform. It is safe and reliable.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have not started investing online but I know very well that online investment is a very good way to generate money provided you have the expertise and experience to so.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
My investment is offline milk tea selling in the mall. How I like to sell umbrellas and brooms online hehe but found no suppliers.

So, what is the current condition of your business? Is it profitable? Do you think that it would prove to be profitable in the future as well? There are many people who drink tea. It is a regularly consumed beverage in my country to the extent that many people also buy imported tea as well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
So, what is the current condition of your business? Is it profitable? Do you think that it would prove to be profitable in the future as well? There are many people who drink tea. It is a regularly consumed beverage in my country to the extent that many people also buy imported tea as well.
Milk tea is not just a tea. It is so tasty and delicious too. It is a profitable business. I will have another branch in January next year in the nearest mall. It is my sister cashiering my business. There is a high turnover weekly.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nop, I don't invest online because it's still too risky for me personally at least anyways. Why? Because I think it will one day crash like in 1929. I don't have any credit cards even and don't do any transactions online personally. Too risky for my personal information to be leaked and hacked online.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't invest money on the sites as I don't trust them. I have invested money in stocks and I have gained good profits in a few months. Though it is risky if one invests in them carefully one will not lose his/her money.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't invest money on the sites as I don't trust them. I have invested money in stocks and I have gained good profits in a few months. Though it is risky if one invests in them carefully one will not lose his/her money.
I don't invest in stocks either as I don't trust them either personally. What stocks have you invested in and were profitable for you? I'm curious to know as everyone is complaining about the economic regression in the world. Everyone is very limited with income as well so yeah. I'd like to know which stocks pay well because I'd love to make some money with it personally.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
Are you from India? I invest in the Indian stock market. I am scared to invest in the forex. There are a few shares in which I invested and have $175 in two months. I know it's not much but it's fine for me.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you from India? I invest in the Indian stock market. I am scared to invest in the forex. There are a few shares in which I invested and have $175 in two months. I know it's not much but it's fine for me.
I'm from Canada, @Sanjeev. Not from India. But everywhere in the world, they are talking about the economic regression and how it's been affecting the stocks. So yeah, have you lost any money in it or not? I'd love to know because for a person with mental and physical health issues, it's best to have a stable income and home. And is it stable?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I will invest and forget if such a thing happens. As I have a stable offline job so I am not totally dependent on the money I earned from the stock market.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will invest and forget if such a thing happens. As I have a stable offline job so I am not totally dependent on the money I earned from the stock market.
It's no easy for me personally at anyways to forget such a thing because. I have OCD. And it's great that you have a 1st income to depend upon. Because if you were solely dependent on stocks, if you lose a big amount of money, you will have no home anymore. A friend of mine from long time ago, has been depending only on stocks and has lost his home and family that way. Stocks can actually ruin families and people.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I also have heard about many such people who lost everything in the stock market. This all happens when our greed becomes more and we invest blindly in the shares and end up being bankrupt.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
Stock investment is a very good way to make money provided you have the prior experience on stocks but it is good not invest if you do not have the experience.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Milk tea is not just a tea. It is so tasty and delicious too. It is a profitable business. I will have another branch in January next year in the nearest mall. It is my sister cashiering my business. There is a high turnover weekly.

I think that I have heard about milk tea. It has a specific name in our country. I do not drink tea at all and this is why I have no idea about teas. I have heard about black teas, though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I think that I have heard about milk tea. It has a specific name in our country. I do not drink tea at all and this is why I have no idea about teas. I have heard about black teas, though.
It's so tasty, you may try it someday. It's a good business in a hot country not in countries with four seasons. No one likes to drink cold thing in winter. But I noticed they eat ice cream during winter hehe.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Of course you chose the wrong online investment instrument platform, which you found from the internet, who knows where the developer came from. Currently, many local investment applications are registered with government agencies, making them more secure and reliable.

Back