Do you invest online?

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing online is another branch of investment one can look into and will generate income but I can't invest online until I get a guarantee from a friend know more about the investment

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
Majority of does sites that tell you to invest capital before you can earn or cash out are usually scam sites though, but that's not to say there are no legit sites out there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I supposed to invest online months ago, but I got no time. That was all about investing in an online fashion boutique. I failed to scout for suppliers of my boutiques from the different boutiques in my city. I am so sure, they also are doing this.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
It's so tasty, you may try it someday. It's a good business in a hot country not in countries with four seasons. No one likes to drink cold thing in winter. But I noticed they eat ice cream during winter hehe.

Well, i do not drink any kind of tea. I know that there are many people who may like it. However, I do not prefer it. I prefer other kinds of beverages such as natural and fresh fruit juices, as they are more beneficial for health.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.725
Raw Dex
$0.185
I think that I have heard about milk tea. It has a specific name in our country. I do not drink tea at all and this is why I have no idea about teas. I have heard about black tea, though.

It is normal "Chay" we make it home. We boil water and put ginger, tea, and sugar and then let it boil for a few minutes and then add milk to it. @Starmix confirm this is the way you make milk tea.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.014
Raw Dex
$0.021
I am very sceptical of online investment, owing to the fact that online investment comes with huge level of risk and it is important to understand the risk before you can commit yourself financially.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.530
Yes, I invest online. I have invested in cryptocurrencies as well as in my own online business. IN fact I make more money from my online investments compared to offline investments.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I have made the mistake of investing money online and I lost my money. This is because I invested in wrong platforms that turned out to be scam. I am talking about HYIP sites. They are all fraud and pyramid scheme as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There have been so many times that I get to see some sites where they ask one to invest before they can earn online.
Those sites takes up to a week before the money invested would start paying off gradually and such a thing is very risky and at such I always avoid investing in any form of online project no matter how enticing and tempting they seem.
I no longer invest online but I used to do this before until I realised that it was a waste of time and I always get scammed all the time so I just decided to do something else entirely

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
For me investing online is not something that one must rush for it. It requires one to have studied so well about the type of investment to be made to avoid unnecessary losses in the process.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a small portfolio of cryptocurrency and savings on digital banks. Digital banks pays more interest rate and money is not tied up for a period of time. I also have a small stock investment through online platform.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I have a small portfolio of cryptocurrency and savings on digital banks. Digital banks pays more interest rate and money is not tied up for a period of time. I also have a small stock investment through online platform.

Nowadays the value of cryptocurrencies is declining and very few people are able to make money whenever the price of cryptocurrency pulls back. However, these pull backs are temporary in nature and this limits the profitability.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I no longer invest online but I used to do this before until I realised that it was a waste of time and I always get scammed all the time so I just decided to do something else entirely
there was a time that I do follow the trend of University online but it fails and crashes with a lot of money inside and little profit made from me and so since then I stopped investing online.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
I have invested a very large amount of money online in domains and webhosting. Before 2010, investing online was lucrative, now because of corruption, nepotism, some investors are making very less money online and reducing their investment.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I have invested money online in the past. However, my plans never succeeded as I was investing in the wrong kind of sites. I tend to invest in the future as well. However, the fact of the matter remains that I may invest money in legitimate projects and schemes.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowadays the value of cryptocurrencies is declining and very few people are able to make money whenever the price of cryptocurrency pulls back. However, these pull backs are temporary in nature and this limits the profitability.
In the past the trading site I used has no minimum limit which was easier for me me to transfer my profit to fiat but just a month ago when some crypto are going up they changed policy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I do not invest online, it is risky. I only invest offline so I can immediately follow up unlike online there is no assurance. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Back