Do you invest or do you have physical silver?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The silver known even in my country as "the money of the smart" has been a good hedging investment for a long time, although its price in the last year has not behaved as it should, but it is always an asset to consider and can be very good to own it especially if it is physically, such as in the form of coins, jewelry, bullion or other, do you have investments in physical silver or silver jewelry?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, I have not invested in silver. Do not know how much the value of silver will appreciate. I personally prefer buying gold coins. The value of gold may appreciate over the years. I find it a safe investment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
No, I have not invested in silver. Do not know how much the value of silver will appreciate. I personally prefer buying gold coins. The value of gold may appreciate over the years. I find it a safe investment.
I understand, it is certainly another way to invest in precious metals, silver being cheaper in general may be more accessible to some investors, but it is true that gold has had and has a better performance in terms of refuge and appreciation than silver.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if I just realized it or if it's true, but it seems that people's interest in silver has increased. People have become smarter these days and are not just trying to invest in gold or bitcoin. I like this

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I don't know if I just realized it or if it's true, but it seems that people's interest in silver has increased. People have become smarter these days and are not just trying to invest in gold or bitcoin. I like this
It really is the best thing one can do when it comes to investments i think, not stick to just one and try to diversify between investments with future appreciation potential.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It really is the best thing one can do when it comes to investments i think, not stick to just one and try to diversify between investments with future appreciation potential.
Good advice. I have been trying to do this lately. Although I have already sold my bitcoins, I also want to invest in physical things like silver. I have only tried online investing in my life for the last 10 years, but recently I have made various investments, Gold, banks and soon silver

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As much as it sounds good to the ears and eyes, silver investment is not something that can be gone into without one having proper knowledge if how it works or how the msrket flows precisely. I do not have investment in silver either physical or digital bit would love to learn more about it then jump into the market for silver.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As much as it sounds good to the ears and eyes, silver investment is not something that can be gone into without one having proper knowledge if how it works or how the msrket flows precisely. I do not have investment in silver either physical or digital bit would love to learn more about it then jump into the market for silver.
What you are doing is wise. We must do our research before making any investment. Fortunately, investing in gold and silver is not as risky as investing in Bitcoin, and at least you won't lose much money, but we still need to research and invest at the right time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
I would prefer the physical silver to investing. This is simply because the physical silver is money in kind. This can be exchanged for money anytime on the day compared to investing which is very certain because investment comes with its risks.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
In our country, silver is not considered an investment but gold is. People who want to invest in less risky asset tends to by gold coins or even gold biscuits.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I would prefer the physical silver to investing. This is simply because the physical silver is money in kind. This can be exchanged for money anytime on the day compared to investing which is very certain because investment comes with its risks.
Yes, it is always better to invest in physical silver since at least you have the mineral itself in possession, rather than investing digitally in it, but the problems sometimes of having the asset physically is its security and storage.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I do not have physical silver, the only time i have invested in sliver was when i was still trading. I traded silver back then. Silver can also be profitable as well though.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, it is certainly another way to invest in precious metals, silver being cheaper in general may be more accessible to some investors, but it is true that gold has had and has a better performance in terms of refuge and appreciation than silver.

Well, I think that silver is precious metal but it is not as popular and valuable as gold. Gold is scarce and silver is not scarce. This is why silver is not as valuable as gold.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Well, I think that silver is precious metal but it is not as popular and valuable as gold. Gold is scarce and silver is not scarce. This is why silver is not as valuable as gold.
It is clear that gold is scarcer and with more desirable properties that makes it more valuable, but silver is also a very precious asset and a mineral with a high demand, in general, it is an asset to take into account and can be diversified along with gold.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You are very right but I still believe that a lot of people are still very much interested in gold than silver maybe because gold seem to be more profitable than silver

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
I heard some dude is buying old spoons and forks on open markets or from garbage place. Later he try extract silver from it and sell it raw. Unfortunately most spons are from iron.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I heard some dude is buying old spoons and forks on open markets or from garbage place. Later he try extract silver from it and sell it raw. Unfortunately most spons are from iron.
You are right
There are some people who always buy scrap materials in our place and I always wonder what they use them for but it may be for things like this. That's what I think

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right
There are some people who always buy scrap materials in our place and I always wonder what they use them for but it may be for things like this. That's what I think
Substantialy, I have seen a lot of people make decent amount of money from selling scrap metals.

Back