Do you join all earning websites or only join when you feel you can spend time on it?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to join all websites that I can make money on but when I join them., I will explore them to see the ones that will work for me.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
It's of no use to join many websites if you can't spend time on them. I am on to two sites only and I can't give them time because of my full-time offline job.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when there are more websites that are paying but if we have a job then it won't be possible for a person to join and earn from all websites. Some users like to join all websites even if they cannon spend time on all but others ignore the extra websites and stick with the ones they can spend time.
What do you prefer?

I join high-paying websites only. This is because I think that time is really important and wasting time on websites that do not pay a fair amount of cash to you for your efforts does not make sense at all. Fortunately, forums like Referral Index Forum is one of the best websites I have ever discovered. Long Live Referral Index Forum!

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yes, interest is always at centre stage when it comes to joining a forum site. To be honest most of the get paid to post forums attract me mainly because I can earn a little somethings whilst just making threads and comments. Thirdly if I can find like minds and get some traffic there. Sadly in this era, it is becoming hard to get find quality traffic from paid-to-post forums because everyone wants to be the boss and want to earn and no o e wants to be working anymore or buying from other locations.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when there are more websites that are paying but if we have a job then it won't be possible for a person to join and earn from all websites. Some users like to join all websites even if they cannon spend time on all but others ignore the extra websites and stick with the ones they can spend time.
What do you prefer?
It would be difficult for me to join all websites but I would join those websites that I like.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I don't usually join any website i come across though, i usually join the ones i know i would be able to work on. There are some i have joined in the past before that i thought i would be able to work on, only to realize i cannot work on them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I join an earning site that I know I can have its time for working in it. However most people are very greedy in joining every earning site they come on their way and fail to have the time to work on them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
In the past I used to join every earning sites I discovered, I would then work on the site and if I liked I would continue, and if I did not like I would leave.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is what I always do too. I only join from the people who I know that they have gotten paid
I don't usually join any website i come across though, i usually join the ones i know i would be able to work on. There are some i have joined in the past before that i thought i would be able to work on, only to realize i cannot work on them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I used to join all websites in the past but since I cannot stay active on all better to join only the ones I would like to work on

Back