Do You Know Affiliate Marketing Program?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing is a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals.

I think only influencer or the one who can influent people who can do this kind of job. Have you ever try being one of them?

Affiliate marketing is a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals.

I think only influencer or the one who can influent people who can do this kind of job. Have you ever try being one of them?
I have heard about Click Bank is a site for affiliate marketing. I learned from YouTube that people can earn so much by using the link to e-commerce platforms like Amazon to earn everytime people buy the product they advertise.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
Many people complain that the affiliate marketing program is a difficult task, because an affiliate marketer must have a lot of influence or followers on social media. Because of that affiliate marketing is more in the hands of influencers and celebrities.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard about Click Bank is a site for affiliate marketing. I learned from YouTube that people can earn so much by using the link to e-commerce platforms like Amazon to earn everytime people buy the product they advertise.
But you never did the job right? I think only selebrity or influencer can do this kind of job. Right?
Post automatically merged:

Many people complain that the affiliate marketing program is a difficult task, because an affiliate marketer must have a lot of influence or followers on social media. Because of that affiliate marketing is more in the hands of influencers and celebrities.
Indeed, only celebrity or influencers can do this job. This job is not made for everyone, for sure.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490

I wanted to become one of them sometime ago until I understand how it works that I need to convince people to buy from me and I don't think I am good at that

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you do affiliate marketing for Amazon? @lens is it easy or hard and how about the money you get? i never experience this kind of jobs and i do not have much followers on my social media, though

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I do not generate a lot of affiliate sales but I make money from amazon affiliate marketing. I have used multiple affiliate marketing programs in the past but these days I only use amazon associate

Back