Do you know ForumCoin?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am a member of ForumCoin myself and as much as I don't tend to go there often, if I have the time I will jump in and make some posts when I can.

I have enjoyed the posting I have done there and the community is polite.
Yes, you are right, apart from that there is the place to talk about various other paid sites. So it is very appropriate for us to come there if we want to look for references to other paid sites.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Forum Coin was one of the first sites that I joined when I thought of coming back to online earnings hustles in year 2017. I have been pretty active there and got multiple payments there. The site introduced me to many more sites for earnings. I am still very regular there despite the fact that it has reduced it's pay rates in the last week.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have stopped using forumcoin because of the little pay but but not only bcs of the pay, both the interface and navigation through the site as an android user is not that cool so I had to quit.
I still occasionally come to ForumCoin just to look for information about other paid sites, now I rarely write there since they reduced the payment rates. Yes, you are right, the interface is still difficult to navigate when using a cell phone.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Of course I know ForumCoin and very well too! I'm member since (if I don't mistake the date) 2018 and until now I received various payments. It's a very ancient forum, confirming it's very legit along many years.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Though forumcoin has reduced their rates, it still remains one of the best forums i can trust and rely on that i would get paid so far. I do hope RIF becomes like that as well.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing I like about the forum is their consistency. Forumcoin is among the first paid to post forum that started but they are still running which shows they are consistent and trustworthy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
One thing I like about the forum is their consistency. Forumcoin is among the first paid to post forum that started but they are still running which shows they are consistent and trustworthy.
That's true, forumcoin has been consistent through out the years and i really hope they remain consistent. I pray other forums can also be like this as well. Its not easy though but we hope so.

Back