Do you like Earning from doing task?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.260
The screenshot that you attached makes me very interested to work on that platform, but most of the time the problem i face is that most of the sites i try to earn from they choose countries, and since i am from Africa they don't allow me to work, and they don't give me that much money. i hope this will improve that.
You could try your lack for example provide your gig details and if someone orders your gig for 5 $ then you earn 4.50 $ Advcash in the final of the case instead of relying only on the payment from tasks that could be only as additional income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
There are different sites which are legit and provides different tasks to perform, I also like to work for them and earn money. But some of these takes more time and gives less money.
Yea it also depends on the site you are working on as well though. Most of these micro task sites usually pay very little for the task they give. These days it is becoming really hard to find a site that would pay a lot for doing a task.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.260
Yea it also depends on the site you are working on as well though. Most of these micro task sites usually pay very little for the task they give. These days it is becoming really hard to find a site that would pay a lot for doing a task.
Let's reverse the situation. How much would you pay for someone to do the task? Like, comment on your Facebook page? Would you give 1 $ per comment? Do you think it seems a reasonable amount of money? Then apps that promise to pay 1 $ for like facebook page don't exist on legit sites.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You could try your lack for example provide your gig details and if someone orders your gig for 5 $ then you earn 4.50 $ Advcash in the final of the case instead of relying only on the payment from tasks that could be only as additional income.
have registered with your referral link and the earning site look good, they have a lots of tasks for my country and it have good earning rates, but the problem i am facing is that most of the links on the platform use URL short and when i click the tasks it takes me to another website and i couldn't find the takes easily. but still looks good.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$6.570
I used to do small jobs on various marketplaces and earn some money. However, I have stopped doing those small jobs now. However, I sometimes use these platforms to hire people to work for me.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.260
I used to do small jobs on various marketplaces and earn some money. However, I have stopped doing those small jobs now. However, I sometimes use these platforms to hire people to work for me.
This is because it is small revenue, paid to join websites are redudant and for example you cannot join 10 times faucet crypto under 10 workers, social media tasks leads to social media account jail and likes removed, KYC offers are also one time bonus.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.473
Many websites offer such tasks and to be honest, I do not like them that much. They are time-consuming and yet the pay is very little. I'd rather spend my time on forum websites. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
There are many legit sites we can earn not only doing tasks. If you can write a story do it and submit it to a legit site. You have many chances to save more out of that.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.260
Doing online tasks is surely a source for earning. I have not tried any of those. Reading through comments here I notice there are many outlets.
It depends on the amount paid and time spent, how much you will earn from that task, and if the reward compensates the effort given or just wastes time to proof of low payment to your wallet.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.523
There are earning platforms that will pay for the users for doing some tasks like installing apps, playing games and reaching on some level, signing up on websites using their links, and likin and commenting on their social medias, they are good option to start some online passive income but the thing is most of those platforms pay very little amount of money for simple tasks, and in order to earn big we need to have some big tasks like downloading a game and finish it with 30 days and like this.
so do you prefer earning from those earning platforms?
I am sorry that it is not appealing for me to spend time doing tasks and earn something. It will bore me to death like having the survey sites.

Back