Do you like earning from Ptc websites?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
I have not experienced working on a site like that and I am also not interested to get a payment through crypto. I only focus on RIF. I cannot manage my time. During weekends, I am still working school related work:sneaky:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not experienced working on a site like that and I am also not interested to get a payment through crypto. I only focus on RIF. I cannot manage my time. During weekends, I am still working school related work:sneaky:
Yes, I'm just like you. I have no experience about PTC sites. For now I also know nothing about crypto. I'm active in RIF as well when I'm not busy with my online store. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
Yes, I'm just like you. I have no experience about PTC sites. For now I also know nothing about crypto. I'm active in RIF as well when I'm not busy with my online store. LOL
We are classmates on this matter. I am active only on RIF but when Post Bucks was still paying people, I was also active there every afternoon for 45 minutes. This time, only RIF and OTz.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Many years ago, I came to know PTCs and at first, as a newbie, I tried to earn, hoping they could be an option. Time later, I realized it was just a waste of time, as PTCs only pay crumbs (we must visit tons of sites to earn a cent of a cent each one, spending hours and hours while the electricity bills grow at the point this activity is not worth the effort). To not talk about the questionable and very questionable ads to whom we could get exposed (maybe this depends on the country where we live). I quitted PTCs years ago and prefer by far PTWs.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
At present crypto websites are some of the few reliable websites which pay immediately. So instead of wasting time on forums which do not pay, to make some crypto it is better to use crypto and russian PTC websites

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have no interested working for PTC sites. The money they pay is peanut. And the work is boring. I prefer doing online surveys and post on forums such as RIF and Offtopicz.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
A few years ago I liked ptc and faucet sites, but because the income I got was too small so I left a lot of them, especially after getting to know forums and trading sites I spent more time on these two platforms.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's easy but it pays very low it would take years to even reach reasanble reasonable amount, plus many of these platforms are scams and the ads you click on can be very imporcreate plus it's boring and not worth time at all

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I ma watching PTC ads on Final Autoclaim, Faucetpay and Autofaucet. For it I am earning points and buy crypto which I convert into tokens I want. I can start timer on all three sites at same time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's easy but it pays very low it would take years to even reach reasanble reasonable amount, plus many of these platforms are scams and the ads you click on can be very imporcreate plus it's boring and not worth time at all
That's correct but I only joined these to earn Crypto and I feel it's fine to take a break and work daily on these websites
Post automatically merged:

Not everyone likes crypto but thankfully most of the websites have PayPal and that's most important

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
I have tried paid to click websites before in the past but back then, all the sites i joined turned out to be scam sites, so i could not really earn from them.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, Not at all. I learned about making money online through PTC websites, but making money through PTC was one of the worst ideas of my entire life. You are just wasting your time

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, Not at all. I learned about making money online through PTC websites, but making money through PTC was one of the worst ideas of my entire life. You are just wasting your time
It is a time wasting website that will consume your time without making something substantial from it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a time wasting website that will consume your time without making something substantial from it.
Yes, and it has ridiculous rules. You have to buy referrals and upgrade your account, but at the end of the month you realize that you didn't make any profit and only received your initial money.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, and it has ridiculous rules. You have to buy referrals and upgrade your account, but at the end of the month you realize that you didn't make any profit and only received your initial money.
If you really want to make money from paid to click website, you would need to pay for the membership upgrade.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to click websites are a thing of the past for me. It was one of the ways people used to earn money then. However it's not popular now because it doesn't pay well when compared to efforts put into it.

Back