Do you like faucets that have faucetpay payment option?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.730
Faucetpay have great api system and good faucet script so you can become webmaster easy. Using api system I will turn my site into faucet system. Combination betting system and lower payout should attract audience.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucetpay is the mother of all scammers. Faucetpay interest is about 40% of what you made. It is so disheartening that after doing faucet jobs, you enter up giving such outrageous fee. Faucetpay is legitimate but their commission is quite much.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Haha, do not worry my friend, I am sure you are doing well in offline work too, how are you doing in crypto.win, do you have many shares active there already?
i am doing good so far my friend, now i have 29 shares and i get 200 satoshi every day as share revenue even i do not have time to visit it often i still get good result so far

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
i am doing good so far my friend, now i have 29 shares and i get 200 satoshi every day as share revenue even i do not have time to visit it often i still get good result so far
I'm very happy about it, I just entered cryptowin again and I'm already activating some shares, I hope they continue to grow your shares there, I see that you are doing well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I absolutely love and cherish and adore the faucet websites and apps that have the option where we can choose faucet pay as the payment option and if the websites can pay instantly to faucet pay after every claim without any requirement of any payment threshold then it's even better because then we don't even need to wait to reach a certain amount.

Do you also prefer these faucets that pay directly to faucet pay?
I used to make use of faucetpay when I used to work on faucets but not anymore.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
After getting information from here about a new faucet site I stopped working here and complete my registration there. I spend almost an hour and earned .04$ while when I write quality post here for one hour I get .2$ then I stopped working there.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
I like faucet pay and faucets paying by faucet pay but we could even complete tasks on faucet pay like CPX Search and Ad Gem and get paid there so the faucet has no additional value. Only OfferOc is not available on faucet pay.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I like faucet pay and faucets paying by faucet pay but we could even complete tasks on faucet pay like CPX Search and Ad Gem and get paid there so the faucet has no additional value. Only OfferOc is not available on faucet pay.
I really liked the Timewall panel in some faucets, but this one has put a KYC process with photo and I do not agree with that, that is why I stopped using that panel, a shame.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.305
For me think i always like to use sites that pay direct to faucet pay and don't have any fee or any deduction and which gives or one get quick payments

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
I really liked the Timewall panel in some faucets, but this one has put a KYC process with photo and I do not agree with that, that is why I stopped using that panel, a shame.
I have a survey approved of a value of 23,467 points and after that they requires to me too a KYC for this amount of money means I am back to point zero means no longer earning. For Lootably the verification SMS doesn't work for my country:
1680365465353.png
Even task page doesn't work too. So if you are requiring KYC for this purpose at least you need to split between surveys balance and hold it and let me continue earning from the tasks means 2 balances and release survey balance after KYC not block me from working on the platform.
I consider points as donation to the platform. It is not the end since I could continue work with ClixWall and OfferOc task platforms.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I absolutely love and cherish and adore the faucet websites and apps that have the option where we can choose faucet pay as the payment option and if the websites can pay instantly to faucet pay after every claim without any requirement of any payment threshold then it's even better because then we don't even need to wait to reach a certain amount.

Do you also prefer these faucets that pay directly to faucet pay?
Faucetpay is one of the ways or forms by which those who engage in the faucet sites to earn a little fraction of crypto do get their payment from as I even like getting my payment there then I do conversation and withdraw to my main wallet from all the faucets that I do all the time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
At first i did not like sites like this, due to the fact that i saw it as double work where i have to send my earnings to faucetpay then later send it to my original wallet. But over time i am actually enjoying it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I have a survey approved of a value of 23,467 points and after that they requires to me too a KYC for this amount of money means I am back to point zero means no longer earning. For Lootably the verification SMS doesn't work for my country:
View attachment 1705
Even task page doesn't work too. So if you are requiring KYC for this purpose at least you need to split between surveys balance and hold it and let me continue earning from the tasks means 2 balances and release survey balance after KYC not block me from working on the platform.
I consider points as donation to the platform. It is not the end since I could continue work with ClixWall and OfferOc task platforms.
You are right, there are other panels that are of great help and nothing happens, I like apart from those you mentioned also the moonlix panel, but well timewall will lose more, because look we are 2 users who are not willing to go through that process, how many more like us there will be?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm very happy about it, I just entered cryptowin again and I'm already activating some shares, I hope they continue to grow your shares there, I see that you are doing well.
Now I have 30, even though I am so busy with my shop, I started my shop at 5 AM every day because our customers want that and I have a lot of orders too, so I do not have time to do PTP site but I try to open cryptowin every day and see the daily revenue and so far so good my friend, I hope you do great too

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
Now I have 30, even though I am so busy with my shop, I started my shop at 5 AM every day because our customers want that and I have a lot of orders too, so I do not have time to do PTP site but I try to open cryptowin every day and see the daily revenue and so far so good my friend, I hope you do great too
This is the same case so if you are working on your own business or even working from 9 to 5 or anything similar you will be busy and you will not find the time for PTP activity just 10 participations in combined PTP per day and move on.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I understand, well at least you can try to combine both things, that is good, you will have time to keep working hard online too, yes I keep doing well :D

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will only join any more faucet if they have the faucet pay payment option because this way we can get paid at lower amounts and no need to pay fee

Back