Do You like Green veggies?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
It is true that it is difficult to find cassava leaves in the market or vegetable vendors. Sometimes if there are too few of them, we should just plant them in our yard to save money. LOL
We cannot plant at home, the cassava is the favorite breeding place of the mosquitos The male mosquitoes suck the nectar and after the females got bred and the female mosquitoes suck human blood.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We cannot plant at home, the cassava is the favorite breeding place of the mosquitos The male mosquitoes suck the nectar and after the females got bred and the female mosquitoes suck human blood.
But the cassava leaf curry is very delicious, it's one of my favorite vegetables. Cassava leaves are a popular food in restaurants in Indonesia. Many restaurants provide curry cassava leaves or boiled cassava leaves to accompany our meal with chili sauce.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Cassava leaves are anti-cancer. They contain Vitamin K, but there is no cassava here near home. They are found very far in remote places where cassava plantations are found.
Is cassava leaves eatable? I don't know that it is eatable. In my place, people don't consume cassava leaves. I thought that cassava leaves are toxic and harmful to health.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.370
During my younger years, I hate eating them. When I grow older and reach high school, I started to like meals made of green leafy vegetables.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Absolutely! I like green vegetables. From nutrient-packed spinach and kale to the delightful crunch of green beans and broccoli, I can't get enough of them.

Back