Do you like Instagram and what is the thing you like about it?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
O am not a fan of Instagram. I feel it's tiring focusing on pictures only. Not to mention I am not a fan of pictures. I have an account but I am not active anymore. Doubt I will ever be active on it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
Only Instagram that I do not have an account. I cannot any more manage. I already have Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkdn, Tumblr Reddit.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.150
That's what I do too and to see the post of my relatives.
I like to check updates posted by my friends and one of my friends likes to post reels that are so sunny so I like that and there are a large number of people that I follow on Instagram and I like to stay updated about all of them that also include celebs and actors and many models LOL and many times I spend the almost whole day on Instagram which I regret later so I am also trying to limit myself on that front to concentrate more on things that are profitable.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to check updates posted by my friends and one of my friends likes to post reels that are so sunny so I like that and there are a large number of people that I follow on Instagram and I like to stay updated about all of them that also include celebs and actors and many models LOL and many times I spend the almost whole day on Instagram which I regret later so I am also trying to limit myself on that front to concentrate more on things that are profitable.
Literally we are the same as what we do. I'm curious what's happening to their life and to support them in a silent way. But now I'm more focused on online jobs so I can survive.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.150
Literally we are the same as what we do. I'm curious what's happening to their life and to support them in a silent way. But now I'm more focused on online jobs so I can survive.
I am pleased to know we are the same in this aspect and as for online earnings, I think we can help each other because I know certain websites from which I am earning and getting paid and if you are interested I would let you know.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
I am not interested with Instagram. It is not important to me. Even Twitter, I seldom like it. I only like Facebook. It is very useful in the academe and business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.725
Raw Dex
$0.378
I am not a fan of Instagram. I have an account there but never post, once a month I check my account and see what my friends have posted on it. Yes, I also see what celebrities have posted.

Back