AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I really don't like this kind of jobs. This is because the website are just a waste of time according to me. You can be given a very hard task to complete at $0.02. what is that?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really don't like this kind of jobs. This is because the website are just a waste of time according to me. You can be given a very hard task to complete at $0.02. what is that?
sometimes those tasks can take more than 10 minutes for you to complete them. That is the major reason why I do not like such websites. On the flip side, I know people who makes up to $3 every single day from micro jobs website.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I am not a fan of these sites. If they pay well and the tasks are not too difficult, yes. But some tasks require a few days of activity and after that you are still not sure if they will pay you or you ask yourself I did it right?

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I was not bad at these websites but somehow I lost interest so these days I am not active on even such websites but I keep hearing from some of my like-minded friends that they are making $3 a day and there are more tasks so they can even make more but somehow I am unable to adapt and start with these again.

Do you Like Micro task websites?
I have mixed feelings about them. Sometimes I like doing micro tasks because they are simple and quick. Sometimes I dont like doing micro tasks because they are hard, scarce and frustrating. It depends on my mood and availability.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I have mixed feelings about them. Sometimes I like doing micro tasks because they are simple and quick. Sometimes I dont like doing micro tasks because they are hard, scarce and frustrating. It depends on my mood and availability.
I have bad experience with these because I have never been able to earn well from these and many times these tasks are tricky

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I am not a fan of these sites. If they pay well and the tasks are not too difficult, yes. But some tasks require a few days of activity and after that you are still not sure if they will pay you or you ask yourself I did it right?
the amount of money they usually pay is small. Another thing is that most of their tasks is always very much confusing. That's why I lost interest totally.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the amount of money they usually pay is small. Another thing is that most of their tasks is always very much confusing. That's why I lost interest totally.
Same. Considering the time you spend, the income is low, and of course, it is not clear what exactly they want from you, and sometimes after completing the task, they do not give you money because they say that you did not do the task correctly.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I am not good at micro websites but today I tried to join hive micro but they ask for so much information that I joined and dumped it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Same. Considering the time you spend, the income is low, and of course, it is not clear what exactly they want from you, and sometimes after completing the task, they do not give you money because they say that you did not do the task correctly.
There are microtasking sites where you really have to do very little and pay decent for example is aviso.bz I leave the videos in the background of Youtube and make money in rubles or bitcoin with it, and there are thousands of videos a day, leaving them in the background.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
There are microtasking sites where you really have to do very little and pay decent for example is aviso.bz I leave the videos in the background of Youtube and make money in rubles or bitcoin with it, and there are thousands of videos a day, leaving them in the background.
That's interesting bro. What is the minimum to get paid and how do we get payment?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That's interesting bro. What is the minimum to get paid and how do we get payment?
The minimum payment in rubles is 10 rubles via payeer, which are $ 0.13 but are achieved quite fast viewing YouTube videos in a day you can do it, but you must work it on computer is easier, in bitcoin are 15 rubles, $ 0.20 more or less that is also very easy to get.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
The minimum payment in rubles is 10 rubles via payeer, which are $ 0.13 but are achieved quite fast viewing YouTube videos in a day you can do it, but you must work it on computer is easier, in bitcoin are 15 rubles, $ 0.20 more or less that is also very easy to get.
I get it bro and I'll ask you for your referral link when I would like to join this website

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that is also another reason I don't like to work on such a website. The employers can deny you pay on the reason that you did not complete the work well.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that is also another reason I don't like to work on such a website. The employers can deny you pay on the reason that you did not complete the work well.
It is true. I prefer to work in sites where I have less contact with managers and employers. For example GPT forums, you leave a comment and you will get 1 or 2 cents without asking anyone.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't go near the sites because most of their jobs listed in their sites are underpriced. When am working in timebuck, it take me two monthly of hard work to make my first payment which is $10. When I compare and contrast, i discovered that pay per post is far ahead. If am consistent in pay per post sites, I will make 10 dollars incless than 2 weeks.

Back