Do you like playing music when working online?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I used to do that. Maths was my favourite subject in school and I used to do maths whole day. Still I like to teach my kids. I wish if I had done a doctorate in it.
Why youre not persue your doctorate?
I still love music and always will but i only listen to my favorite band, i dont listen to todays hits, i dont have any idea with it

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.490
Raw Dex
$0.018
Why youre not persue your doctorate?
I still love music and always will but i only listen to my favorite band, i dont listen to todays hits, i dont have any idea about it

Because my father wanted me to be an engineer so I did engineering and left my dream of doing something good in maths.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.313
I don't really have a specific working habit though, there are times when i feel like playing music while working and there are times i need total silence when working.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been getting old no doubt about it. I don't like a few things which I used to, in the past. I remember I used to play a lot with the kids but not now, I don't like it any more, maybe nature is changing.
Post automatically merged:

That's true music helps us not to get distracted by the noise outside. Yes, some people easily get distracted by the music and cannot focus on the work.
I think people have different mentalities. There are people who get concentrated whenever they are listening to music and some people don't.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even I enjoyed doing Maths with light music in background. I loved Maths. Even my elder daughter plays music while studying and she enjoys Maths too. My younger daughter is passionate about Music and she plays keyboard and is getting trained in carnatic vocal classic music. But she can not concentrate on studies if there is music playing..She has separate time for practising her music or listening to it. I guess we all are different and have different likings.

Back