Do you like posting on your favorite forums wit Mobile or Laptop/Computer?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Most people these days start posting with the help of smart phone as it's convenient but I am still old school in that and mostly prefer to post with the help of my computer or laptop and I feel it's better and easy and I can easily listen to music whole posting.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
The screen on smartphones is very small, so users often make spelling mistakes while typing on smartphones. It is better to use a desktop or laptop for posting on forums.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Laptop works best for me. But I recently damaged my laptop charger so now I work with my phone.. It's muh slower then when I used my laptop
That's so hard, I mean we can chat with mobile but posting on forums is tough when we do on mobile and it takes longer and even though I have a good phone but still I prefer to post with my laptop

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
I prefer using my smartphone to work though. Cause I find it a lot easier and I can actually do my work at anytime and anywhere with ease.

Citrus

Unfamiliar
Sep 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people these days start posting with the help of smart phone as it's convenient but I am still old school in that and mostly prefer to post with the help of my computer or laptop and I feel it's better and easy and I can easily listen to music whole posting.

Laptop all the way easier to type on

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900

I prefer to use my mobile phone because it will be faster. I'm not a fast typist on my laptop.

Back