Do you like shopping online or offline?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I prefer shopping online for the convenience and wider selection. I can easily compare prices and read reviews from the comfort of home. I do enjoy occasionally shopping in physical stores, especially for things like clothing where I want to see and feel the items in person before purchasing.

What about your?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I do both. Actually, more offline because the mall with many stores is just a few minutes' walk from my place. I can get almost everything there. I do online shopping once or twice a month for something I cannot find in the mall.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.113
I have been doing more of my shopping online lately because it is much more convenient than going to physical stores. I do not have to leave the house, plus I can take advantage of free shipping deals when I need to buy essential items. On top of that, there is a much wider selection of products available online compared to brick-and-mortar stores.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always shop mostly offline because online shopping is not really prominent in my country. Most people still shop offline too in my country.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I like offline shopping as I feel many enjoyment points in it as first to take a ride and enjoy with traveling from home to shop. There I see so many shops with different varieties of items and I do have choices as what to purchase and what not to purchase.

Back