Do you like Sugarcane Juice?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's one of my favorite drinks and it tastes even better when we add mint leaves or pudina and Ginger while they are extracting the juice and tastes best with Ice and these days I see its available in big stores where they try to make it with full hygiene.

Do you like Sugarcane Juice?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sugar cane juice? I have not heard of such flavour but when it comes to sugar cane it self, I really love it to the core. Biting hard on those juicy stems is more than something I love doing. And the best thing is that too much of sugar cane has minimal negative effect.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Sugar cane juice? I have not heard of such flavour but when it comes to sugar cane it self, I really love it to the core. Biting hard on those juicy stems is more than something I love doing. And the best thing is that too much of sugar cane has minimal negative effect.
When I was a child my dad planted sugar cane he's so amused to see me biting nonstop the sugar cane. I like its taste so natural. Then my tooth pulled of from biting and squeezing using teeth and tongue then my tongue sored and dad got mad hehehe.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was a child my dad planted sugar cane he's so amused to see me biting nonstop the sugar cane. I like its taste so natural. Then my tooth pulled of from biting and squeezing using teeth and tongue then my tongue sored and dad got mad hehehe.
Lol, I never get to injure myself that much, maybe my jaws aid just naturally strong but I do see blood stain on the canes while chewing but I don't feel any pain afterwards. My dad also love it so I get to eat more and when he sees the blood stain he will "keep it up kid, you will learn". Lol.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Lol, I never get to injure myself that much, maybe my jaws aid just naturally strong but I do see blood stain on the canes while chewing but I don't feel any pain afterwards. My dad also love it so I get to eat more and when he sees the blood stain he will "keep it up kid, you will learn". Lol.
How nice if there's video during sugar cane eating and biting, it surely becomes viral hahaha.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How nice if there's video during sugar cane eating and biting, it surely becomes viral hahaha.
Sure such video will really go viral, with how some people will bite into those juicy stems with out a tiny ounce of shame just like myself,I don't like talking sugarcane in public no matter how hard I try to be modest old habits are die hard.lol.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Sure such video will really go viral, with how some people will bite into those juicy stems with out a tiny ounce of shame just like myself,I don't like talking sugarcane in public no matter how hard I try to be modest old habits are die hard.lol.
The child biting the sugar cane looks so innocent, a happy innocent child whose concern is to satisfy his wants that is to extract the juice at all costs hehehe.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you ever tried giving a young kid a taste of sugar cane? Then sit back to enjoy him biting hard on the soft juicy stem with his rootless gum? Hilarious as it may look I do marvel their never give up mind set lol.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's one of the healthiest drinks and tastes really good and keeps us calm and cool even in sweeting summers and is not expensive but we can't keep it for hours and need to consume fresh

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, and it's easily available here in summer. I remember when were in college we used to drink a glass of it daily. But now I dont consume it because I am diabetic and the doctor says that I should not drink it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes it's not for them. I haven't consumed it from years because I'm worried about the proper hygiene followed or not

They are not hygienically taken out from the machine and if you see it taking out from the machine you won't like to drink it. It's better to eat sugarcane than to have it's juice.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are not hygienically taken out from the machine and if you see it taking out from the machine you won't like to drink it. It's better to eat sugarcane than to have it's juice.
That's really bad for business, having a poor hygiene will make the business skid backward, reasons why I don't like eating anyhow outside my home , I always feel those making it might not be clean enough for my liking.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Have you ever tried giving a young kid a taste of sugar cane? Then sit back to enjoy him biting hard on the soft juicy stem with his rootless gum? Hilarious as it may look I do marvel their never give up mind set lol.
Yes, I peeled off first the cane and gave it to a 6-year-old child of my neighbor, and after that, the boy always smiled at me sweetly. Thankful his teeth are still complete:ROFLMAO:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I peeled off first the cane and gave it to a 6-year-old child of my neighbor, and after that, the boy always smiled at me sweetly. Thankful his teeth are still complete:ROFLMAO:
Those kids won't forget such easily, the kid I gave it to back then still wants more. Lol, although then he was toothless but was still able to suck a few drops but now he is ready to compete with me šŸ˜‚

Back