Do you like the field of finance?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.541
Finance is one of my favorite fields. I studied finance when I was in college. However, I never really pursued a degree when it comes to finance. Regardless of this, I am still interested in this field. So, are you also interested in this field as well? What do you like the most about this field?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did not major with finances, but I studied finance in collage. Even though Finance was not my favorite subject, I managed to get good grades in finance

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
I did not major with finances, but I studied finance in collage. Even though Finance was not my favorite subject, I managed to get good grades in finance
When I took my master's degree in business administration, I nailed and got a good grade in Financial Management. It was fun to learn about it and acquire essential information from it.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.001
Finance is one of my favorite fields. I studied finance when I was in college. However, I never really pursued a degree when it comes to finance. Regardless of this, I am still interested in this field. So, are you also interested in this field as well? What do you like the most about this field?
Finance is a field I find fascinating, particularly the analytical side, market operations, and investment strategies. I appreciate how finance empowers individuals and businesses to make informed decisions. It's a dynamic area that constantly evolves, and I enjoy keeping up with the trends and developments.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Frankly speaking, my favorite field is music and art. But having financial knowledge is essential, for business or personal financial management. I managed to learn some financial knowledge in university, and I am glad I did that.

Ava

Complete Stranger
Oct 5, 2024
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Finance is the most interesting field because it offers a wide range of career paths, including investment banking, corporate finance, financial planning, and risk management. This diversity allows individuals to find a niche that aligns with their interests and skills.

Back