Do you like to collaborate with people that always agree or disagree?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yesh we sometimes agree or disagree with our coworker because we are different people working together as it is work that brought people together . So choose coworkers wisely now
There are times when you will not be the owner of the company so you just have to manage with anyone you are working with and that is why we go to school so that we can learn how to build relationship with different people from different homes

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
it is better to go with people who stand by their words. They have their own point of view that are reasonable which will help you see reasons why you should agree with them

Hearing other people's point of view when it comes to your business decision is something that is always going to be very helpful because it will help you to observe other options that might affect your business decision.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yeah sometimes you just have to manage with anyone decision provided it is going to bring the right solution to the problem of the business you are working with now

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Hearing other people's point of view when it comes to your business decision is something that is always going to be very helpful because it will help you to observe other options that might affect your business decision.
The truth is that you cannot know it all. You need other people's advise so that you can do very well and anything you lay your hands on will always come out well.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would rather work with someone that I can control than someone who is just so stubborn. There are reasons leaders always choose docile people as assistants. It makes policy implementation easier and faster.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I would rather work with someone that I can control than someone who is just so stubborn. There are reasons leaders always choose docile people as assistants. It makes policy implementation easier and faster.
Well, you are right. It does not even make sense to employ someone who is stubborn. Those people don't listen and they do things that they like. I cannot employ them too.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is important to work with someone that you have some measure of control over. Do you understand what it means for someone to usurp your authority or undermine you? It can be very frustrating.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is important to work with someone that you have some measure of control over. Do you understand what it means for someone to usurp your authority or undermine you? It can be very frustrating.
I don't even like it when some people cannot be controlled. At least, there should be some form of control that they can get so that they will listen to other people and things will go on well

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
I think when choosing business partners entrepreneurs should be very keen on that. People like that would often drag you back by disagreeing on the important issues that affect the business

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When people have a habit of always disagreeing with you, they would always feel disgruntled when you make decisions and would but deploy their best efforts because they don't believe in the idea. It is better you don't work with them

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to business I believe that we should put our beliefs and misunderstanding elsewhere as it does not makes us professional.
But if the personal in particular is not trustworthy then I wouldn't advice anyone to go into the business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
it is better to go with people who stand by their words. They have their own point of view that are reasonable which will help you see reasons why you should agree with them

The most important thing is for you to make sure that you evaluate whatever information people are given to you whether they are in support of you or against you to know the one that is right for you to make use of.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
To agree or disagree only happens during meeting. It's not all the time doing this in a workplace. It disrupts work, but if I'm going to ask I dislike oppositions.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
The most important thing is for you to make sure that you evaluate whatever information people are given to you whether they are in support of you or against you to know the one that is right for you to make use of.
Information is key and information is also power but we should make sure that we are digesting the right information and we also make our research on whatever information that we get

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well I mean why it is good think if the person only disagrees or agrees like there should be both or the person is useless I would choose agree because it might do less damage

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
well I mean why it is good think if the person only disagrees or agrees like there should be both or the person is useless I would choose agree because it might do less damage
And we should always make sure that we try to agree on the right thing even if we feel we are not cool with it but just go for it when we see that it is the right way to achieve what we want

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
we should have opinions if we agree all the time our opinion won't matter it is important to tell if something looks wrong to you only then you can work well

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
we should have opinions if we agree all the time our opinion won't matter it is important to tell if something looks wrong to you only then you can work well
Everybody is surely going to have different opinions but we should always learn to agree to the one that majority chooses and do not cause any drama with it because some people may be very dramatic

Back