Do you like to get rich someday?

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would love to be content with the little possible happy surrounded by kind people and few people that uplift me and treat me as human when needed money is not a luxury you need it for needs it should not define your characters towards others people with much money have no value for humanity actually quite many times .

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
In this generation and the current forces and happenings money is at the centre stage of happiness.That means you should have enough for yourself and some to give out to those whom you feel deserve it genuinely.That is the law of money.Only when you are able to earn it consistently and passively and be able to do all those things.So i too want to be successful in life.I am intentional about that and i want to achieve that in five years from now.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Yes I would like to get rich one day so that i may be able to avail anything which i or my family like to buy. i don't know how to get rich in less time, I wish if i know any legal method for it.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Who wouldn't like to get rich, everyone would love to get rich in a given opportunity where u can afford anything and everything with just a clip of your fingers, travel round the world and live a best free life, i want to be rich!

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
The definition of rich is difficult to define. I like to have financial freedom. Do not have to worry about paying bills, have my own apartment, can take a vacation to enjoy life once in a while.

Back