Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
i started mine and stopped but i am going in big time
That is the way to go if you ask me,i like the spirit and fire attached to it.
LOL that's just exchange services and not business
That service can turn into a lucrative business if you ask me,you just need to make your work around and ensure you are making profits from it as per transaction.

The thing about business is first you need to find your passion,identify the ventures that you align with or what you are willing to learn.Then the next thing is to start working towards making it a reality.At times it may not be easy and that is why you need to device various measures.It is important to work with what is VIABLE and or establishing entry strategies to help caution or offer supplimentary resources because when a business is starting up then we should not expect high returns or cashing in just from onset.

We also should be equal to the task and expect the unexpected,the thing is that thee various factors or shocks that can emminate internally or externally.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
The idea of starting my own business is both exhilarating and daunting. Being my own boss and having full control over building something from the ground up really appeals to my entrepreneurial spirit.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I feel happy now working as a freelancer. Have not planned to start a business in the near future. The economy in my place is not so good these two years. It's not the right time to start a business.

Back