Do you like twitter and what is the one thing that you like about it?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Twitter is one of the useful social networking websites and apps and most celebs use it and that's why I like it as we can stay in touch with them and what they think about certain things and good to stay alerted about the latest trends.

Do you like Twitter and what is the one thing that you like about it?

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Twitter is one of the useful social networking websites and apps and most celebs use it and that's why I like it as we can stay in touch with them and what they think about certain things and good to stay alerted about the latest trends.

KISS way of sharing links. :)

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I use it every day

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have never used Twitter that much but I have an account. I just know that people on Twitter really make fun of celebrities band people.

There's a lot of trolling that is going on in Twitter which I believe a lot of people are enjoying it because it helps them to catch fun and use it to ease off stress.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes twitter is a trolling place and many people like to troll even celebs and since most celebs use twitter they also notice that they are being trolled.

Back