Do you like wearing work uniforms?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think that not all the people would love to wear uniforms. They may have no other option, but to wear uniforms in workplaces. So, I think that uniforms are not necessarily good for workers.
Yes, there are definitely pluses and minuses from the work uniform application system. But if I were a boss that would probably also apply uniforms in my business, unless they weren't required to see a lot of clients. Because I think there are more advantages than disadvantages.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think that not all the people would love to wear uniforms. They may have no other option, but to wear uniforms in workplaces. So, I think that uniforms are not necessarily good for workers.
Regulations for wearing work uniforms are made by the government and large companies such as banks and hospitals, flight attendants etc., so employees are forced to comply with these regulations, whether they like it or not.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Regulations for wearing work uniforms are made by the government and large companies such as banks and hospitals, flight attendants etc., so employees are forced to comply with these regulations, whether they like it or not.
That's right, I agree with you. If you don't like wearing the uniform, the solution is: Don't work there. LOL But usually people in my country wear that uniform to be prestigious, so they're on average proud of the work uniform they wear, although maybe not all of them are like that.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Absolutely not I do not like wearing working uniform
I find it quite degrading to put them on honestly because I believe that those wearing them are usually those who are not opportunied to get good jobs

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now many businesses apply work uniforms for the sake of neat appearance and are easily recognized by customers who come to the company.

But many also do not provide special rules for uniforms, other than the conditions : Free but still polite and appropriate.

What do you think about it? If you are an employee do you like to wear a work uniform?
I think as an employee, unless you need some sort of safety equipment, wearing a standard uniform should not really be a practice, as it bounds employees and thus demotivates them in a way.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Basically no employee can change company rules, if a company or government agency has issued rules for wearing uniforms then all employees must comply. If not, of course you will get a harsh reprimand.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When I was a waitress at a restaurant, I used to really love wearing uniforms. They are good in that you don't have to budget to buy office clothes. Right now that I am in a government office, I am really struggling with buying official clothes.

I believe that anyone who works in the hospitality sector will always have to wear uniforms because they have a way they always like to be presented to their customers or clients.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.338
I think that wearing a uniform would be great if I were an employee. It just makes life more convenient since you do not have to go through the trouble of buying formal clothes. In addition, it gives you a sense of belonging and unity with your colleagues.

Back