Do You Like websites that Have Daily Login Bonus?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hives use to give bonus once you login daily. There are hundreds of sites that allow users to collect bonus from coming to the sites. But the the main issue is what is the value of the gift.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Beermoneyforum also has a daily log in bonus, but it's not a fixed amount. That bonus can motivate users, who will most likely complete an action or two before leaving.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is one amazing feature that is cool on RIF among more other excitng features,i am hoping we are going to contribute alot of value on this forum as well because the admin and the team are doing the best they can to keep this forum on fire.I have noticed so much effort and it is upto us to do the same and be QUALITY people and grow into profitable entreprenuers.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every little bit counts when you have a way to grow even a few Satoshi into daily income that makes you smile. It is a glorious season for smiling no matter where you live or how you celebrate, so spread the good will far and wide and lets be happy.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like when a site gives login bonus. This will encourage the participants to always be consistent in their login. The only problem there is that the amount of daily login is too small.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's just another way to earn from the website and its good because it makes users motivated to log in daily even if they don't have time to post so in a way it helps and helps in increasing activity and traffic at the website.

Of course, I like websites that have login bonus. I am so happy that R.I.F. rewards us for daily activity.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
It's just another way to earn from the website and its good because it makes users motivated to log in daily even if they don't have time to post so in a way it helps and helps in increasing activity and traffic at the website.

Sure!
I'm very sure that everyone like websites that have daily login bonus. But the login bonus should be a good sum of money

Reynico

Complete Stranger
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm a big fan of websites that have daily login bonuses! It's always so exciting to log in and see what free reward I've gotten for being a loyal user. It makes me feel like my time on the website is valued, and it encourages me to keep checking back to get more rewards which creates a richer experience.

Back