Do you like websites that put your first 10-20 or more posts in Moderation?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are a large number of websites that takes your first 10 or 20 or even more posts into moderation and after manually checking them approve your account only then you can start earning on the website and only then your posts will be visible to other users publicly. I personally dislike these websites and I think they should look at the first 5-10 posts only.

If it's a website where there's a lot of spam, it's something that's good to do. It's how to keep the forum as clean from trash as possible.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
If it's a website where there's a lot of spam, it's something that's good to do. It's how to keep the forum as clean from trash as possible.
I agree with this but I would like to add that user that are given a go-ahead to post should be credited for the posts and that will even out as they have worked for those posts

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I agree with you , if there's anything any moderation which I'm not against but my own is that the posts under moderation should always be credited to the writer after the moderation

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree with this but I would like to add that user that are given a go-ahead to post should be credited for the posts and that will even out as they have worked for those posts

A lot of people take it very seriously when it comes to tackling spamming in their forum which is why they will always moderate posting until they are comfortable with the user or member of his posting habit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are a large number of websites that takes your first 10 or 20 or even more posts into moderation and after manually checking them approve your account only then you can start earning on the website and only then your posts will be visible to other users publicly. I personally dislike these websites and I think they should look at the first 5-10 posts only.

Same here. I do not like websites which put 10-20 or most posts in moderation. I find it very boring and tiring at the same time.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most forums put initial posts into moderation just to access the quality of posts by the new member. As long as they still pay for those posts later, there's nothing bad.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
A lot of people take it very seriously when it comes to tackling spamming in their forum which is why they will always moderate posting until they are comfortable with the user or member of his posting habit.
Yes I have seen this happening on Trendri and all the websites handled or owned by trendri admin but I'm not fan of this thing and actually users won't be getting paid immediately so the website can check all their posts before paying

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105

I agree that 5-10 posts are more reasonable. In any case, I am happy to work with RIF now. As I also do online surveys, I don't think that I have the time to work on more sites for the time being. After all, translation work is my main source of income.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I agree that 5-10 posts are more reasonable. In any case, I am happy to work with RIF now. As I also do online surveys, I don't think that I have the time to work on more sites for the time being. After all, translation work is my main source of income.
If they want us to post that many comments and threads then they should pay us for those posts after we are approved

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I think the last website that put my posts into moderation was Bizdustry, however, I was fine with that because the payment rate back then was really good ( 5 cent per posts and 7 cents per topic)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I think the last website that put my posts into moderation was Bizdustry, however, I was fine with that because the payment rate back then was really good ( 5 cent per posts and 7 cents per topic)
That's good then. Personally I am not a fan of this and have expressed my opinion on all forums I'm part of but it's fine if websites are not listening and making these mandatory

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I know that I will not be spamming the forum then I have no problem with meeting the requirements before I start earning. There is nothing wrong with such forums at all.

Back