Do You Love Your Work

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
No matter what line of work you are in, you need to love your work. If you find yourself despising your job, it's time to reflect. Find out why you don’t like your work. Is it because of payment or the nature of the work. Or maybe you dislike your work because you don’t like your colleagues or the boss. You need to give up your job and find the one that best suits you. If fear of financial instability and hold on to the job despite not liking it, take a strategic approach. Develop skills in your desired field, build expertise, and find a suitable job.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
I love my work and even if my boss is toxic I just tell myself she's not the one paying people. I have to love my work because it's hard to get employment this time. I just dance with the music.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I know of people who are sticking to the job just because it pays them to sustain a decent life and provide for their family. I can't judge them or have a prejudice opinion about them as they are the main breadwinner and provider of the family. They make a few compromises because they have a lot of financial obligations to deal with. Yes, working in such situation where one does not enjoy the work for any of the reasons... insufficient monetary compensation, work culture, toxic boss, nature of work etc..can have an adverse effect on the overall health of the person on an emotional and mental level.
One has to bring some mindset changes towards the situation of one is not able to change and fund another work.
Fortunately, I have not faced a situation where I have to stick to a job even if I am not happy there. But then I am not the main breadwinner in the family and that takes a lot of stress of my shoulders.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do translation and have started my consulting business for SMEs a couple of months ago. That is challenging. But I do love my work. I get job satisfaction and monetary reward.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
You must have the interest in whatever you are doing. The interest really plays a very important role in the personal development and self achievements for that matter for sure.

Back