Do you make affiliate sales on your website?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
One of the most common and greatest ways to make money is to generate affiliate sales through your website. So, when it comes to generating sales and making money through affiliate marketing, how much sales have you made using your own personal website?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the most common and greatest ways to make money is to generate affiliate sales through your website. So, when it comes to generating sales and making money through affiliate marketing, how much sales have you made using your own personal website?

I have not yet made any affiliate sales through my website, but I am actively working on growing my content and website in order to increase my chances of making affiliate sales.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
After trying multiple affiliate networks, I have now settled with Amazon. I don't generate a lot of affiliate sales but once in a while I do make some sales and make money by selling affiliate products.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do not have a website but I see it as one of the ways that bloggers or website owners can make money too so it is a good idea

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make affiliate sales on your website if you have a niche website. That's what some affiliate markerters do. They focus on one particular niche, create a blog or channel about it and build it. It'll be easier to even create a full blog post about an affiliate offer.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did. I tried it this week. I signed up for one local affiliate link for free. Then I posted it in the different Facebook Groups manually, and surprisingly, I got 1 order. Not bad for a beginner like me. But the commission is still pending, I don't know why. hehe

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You can make affiliate sales on your website if you have a niche website. That's what some affiliate markerters do. They focus on one particular niche, create a blog or channel about it and build it. It'll be easier to even create a full blog post about an affiliate offer.
Some affiliate marketers will not even have blogging sites. They will just create a website to be selling their product

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I do not make affiliate sales on my website but I am hoping to start a blog on a niche I have a strong interest in and hoping to be able to share products as an affiliate that would benefit people who are interested in that niche.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Frankly speaking currently I don't own a website. However, in the near future when I would owning my website I would not consider it as the way to monetization of my Website. I would stick on the Google ads as affiliate marketing is deemed to be a waste of time and not working out nowadays.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I haven't made any affiliate sales yet. I tried hard but failed. But we can make a good amount of money in a short time by making a group where users exchange their affiliate links. I don't know if someone agrees or not.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.433
I am an affiliate for money making websites, in some cases I get paid a percentage of the income of the referrals if they work on the website. I do not sell expensive products directly or as an affiliate

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making affiliate sales on your website will be more easier if you're niche is related to the affiliate program you're promoting. Let's say you have a website that covers blogging niche, you'll make more profits by promoting web hosting affiliate programs.

Back