Do You Make Your Own Product and sell it online?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a small shop and we produce coconut milk as our main product to sell. I also sell basic needs like rice, sugar, eggs etc.

Coconut milk is a fresh product, so i have to make sure that i sell all of them that day. If not, i have to keep it in fridge. If the fridge is full with it, i will make another product, coconut oil. It takes time to make it but the price is really good. So, i will sell it in my shop or online.

Have you make your own product and sell it online?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't make my own product and sell online. I ordered for products online at reduced price and sell online. With that method, I am able to make my earnings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have a small shop and we produce coconut milk as our main product to sell. I also sell basic needs like rice, sugar, eggs etc.

Coconut milk is a fresh product, so i have to make sure that i sell all of them that day. If not, i have to keep it in fridge. If the fridge is full with it, i will make another product, coconut oil. It takes time to make it but the price is really good. So, i will sell it in my shop or online.

Have you make your own product and sell it online?
I don't have a product that I sell online but I have a friend who make smoothies and she sells them very well online

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I'm a creative person but ihave not tried it yet.i am planning to make some products at least ones that can generate me passive income But I have not explored it yet.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't make my own product and sell online. I ordered for products online at reduced price and sell online. With that method, I am able to make my earnings.
Even though my fish farming and poultry farming business is an offline business, I have also managed to be able to promote it online and I also have a lot of customers that buys from me online.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
That's sounds great it is always good to always try and develo your skills to be able to use it for money making it will help you to grow in it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yeah to make the kind of money we need with our products is when one can reach your potentials customers whether online or offline you can quickly expand your busines

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Am into graphic designing so i think its safe to actually say i create my contents for customers online and offline and sell it to them.
If I have the skill with this field, I will surely do it. Unfortunately, I am not good at it. Although I have soft skills that I can offer to earn, such as proofreading, essay editing, teaching online, documenting seminars or trainings, and so on.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you are a teacher too? @Shavkat awesome, you have a lot of soft skills and no doubt you will survive in this world alone, you can earn as much money as you like as long as you love doing it, but soft skills is a product too anyway

Back