bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.060
There is no limit on the upgrades we see when it comes to gadgets. They now have mobiles with four cameras While professionals perhaps would find them useful even others seem to opt for these type of mobiles which are costly.

I am surviving on two feature phones that do not even have a camera.

What about you?

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.060
You sure must be a professional having the need to have 3 cameras. Photography is my passion and I just have a Sony Digital 360 camera that delivers to my satisfaction. This image is proof (lol)fullbloomredrose.jpg

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.728
It would be great if I have these four cameras with my mobile phone. If my current mobile phone will be worn out, then I am considering to buy this kind of mobile phone in the market.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I don't really mind, the most important thing for me is that the camera is clear and I am good to go, though we should also have it in the back of our minds that most of does phones we see with multiple cameras, some of them just have one. The extra spaces are empty. Try covering the cameras when snapping, you will discover that in most cases when you cover some of the cameras, you are still able to snap.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.060
I don't really mind, the most important thing for me is that the camera is clear and I am good to go, though we should also have it in the back of our minds that most of does phones we see with multiple cameras, some of them just have one. The extra spaces are empty. Try covering the cameras when snapping, you will discover that in most cases when you cover some of the cameras, you are still able to snap.
I really do not know how these mobiles with so many cameras help the photographer. Professionals must be making good use of these mobiles

Back