Do you often eat with your co-workers?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
At present, I do not eat with my co-workers because I am working at home and it is online only. Since I have been working at home for more than 8 years, I only eat meals with my immediate family often. In my previous jobs, I do not mind to eat with my colleagues or not. I just need to be comfortable, alone or with them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I currently work at home. I occasionally have tea with some of my loyal clients. When I was working full time, I always had lunch with my co-workers. This is a good way to build relationship.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not so often but sometimes yeah and it's great I believe eating together it's a nice way to communicate and more I often east lunch with my partner and damn it's always fun to talk about life and stuff

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not really but when I get the opportunity I will it is very important that we have good communication with our coworkers because we spend most of our life with them

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Meal times are my peaceful "Me" times and I don't like eating with others since you are forced to make small talk and consider others table manners.
Eating with coworkers once in a while though will definitely help you understand each other better especially if you are part of the management.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
I can have lunch or breakfast with my coworkers every day but I don't do that. We have service from kitchen but since I do often repairs in those breaks I don't have time eat.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At present, I do not eat with my co-workers because I am working at home and it is online only. Since I have been working at home for more than 8 years, I only eat meals with my immediate family often. In my previous jobs, I do not mind to eat with my colleagues or not. I just need to be comfortable, alone or with them.
Since my workplace is near our home I eat lunch at home as I want to sit comfortably in the dining table and enjoy hot soup and complete with desserts and fruits which is not done if I eat at work. There are times that Ineat at work with my coworkers if I have a tight schedule or on a working lunch during some meetings.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
Since my workplace is near our home I eat lunch at home as I want to sit comfortably in the dining table and enjoy hot soup and complete with desserts and fruits which is not done if I eat at work. There are times that Ineat at work with my coworkers if I have a tight schedule or on a working lunch during some meetings.
I am glad that your working place is near your house. I would be feeling the same and do the same thing if being in your shoe. I do love bonding with my co-workers during our lunchtime before.
Post automatically merged:

I currently work at home. I occasionally have tea with some of my loyal clients. When I was working full time, I always had lunch with my co-workers. This is a good way to build relationship.
I am also a friendly person with my co-workers before. But then, I never dared to tell them about my personal matters, such as family, personal interests, and the like. They are just my co-workers and my life is not an open book for them to know.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not eaten with coworkers but I do not see anything wrong in it.
You never tried even once. I wondered why you have not. Feel free to share, if you like. I do agree that there is no issue if we do this with them. It is a good way to build a good relationship with them.

Back