Do you plant trees?

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been a year since I planted a tree. I always wanted to plant trees, but sadly, our current home does not have enough space to do so due to my mother's ornamental plants.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have planted a few trees with my students in the local neighborhood park. And a lot in the land that we have in our native place. Four years back, I planted a guava tree in a pot in my terrace garden. It's doing good and we did get some yummy guavas from it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
In the university where I work, we are required to pant trees every semester and all those candidates fro graduation are required to pant 20 trees.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In the university where I work, we are required to pant trees every semester and all those candidates fro graduation are required to pant 20 trees.
That's a nice initiative. I am sure that it must be a huge campus with enough land to plant so many trees. Your campus must be green and would become even greener in coming years.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That's a nice initiative. I am sure that it must be a huge campus with enough land to plant so many trees. Your campus must be green and would become even greener in coming years.
Our university is owned by the national government. It's a 10 hectare university with 32, 000 students population. It offers 210 courses. The graduating students plant trees in Malasag forest.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Our university is owned by the national government. It's a 10 hectare university with 32, 000 students population. It offers 210 courses. The graduating students plant trees in Malasag forest.
Hmm... it's huge. You must be proud to be associated with such a prestigious university. And it's a wonderful thought for graduating students to plant trees in the forest area. It's a wonderful legacy to leave behind.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
I really don't have where to plant three since I live on 4th floor. Three can't live on balcony. Maybe some flowers. My brother have 3 threes in yard. One very big and two smaller.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I remembered planting a mango seed when i went visiting at the village some years back and it was really growing well but because of the weather and rain it was flooded away. 😂
Tho i have also planted a cocoa seed in my residents and its really growing well day by day.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Hmm... it's huge. You must be proud to be associated with such a prestigious university. And it's a wonderful thought for graduating students to plant trees in the forest area. It's a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
That is the mandate of the national government and civil service graduating students to plant 20 trees 2 months before graduation. They have to water their trees too and submit pictures showing they are already growing.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That is the mandate of the national government and civil service graduating students to plant 20 trees 2 months before graduation. They have to water their trees too and submit pictures showing they are already growing.
I really appreciate that. It's a nice thoughtful initiative by the government. It's a good way to kake youth love nature and feel responsible towards it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I really appreciate that. It's a nice thoughtful initiative by the government. It's a good way to kake youth love nature and feel responsible towards it.
Yes and it's not only the tertiary levels doing this also the candidates for graduation of the high school students. They have to plant trees before graduation.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes and it's not only the tertiary levels doing this also the candidates for graduation of the high school students. They have to plant trees before graduation.
it's good that more and more youths are involved..Only talks and lectures about being responsible towards environment is not enough. Youths have to be involved in such initiatives..you learn more by doing it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
it's good that more and more youths are involved..Only talks and lectures about being responsible towards environment is not enough. Youths have to be involved in such initiatives..you learn more by doing it.
Teachers are also required to plant trees at least 3 every year. They're inventive then free snacks and lunch 😋🌿🌴🍧

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That's great. Teachers have to be the role models for the students. And having snacks and lunch after all the hardwork of planting is a well deserved treat.
The university heads are with us too. It's enjoyable lots of fun. We keep on laughing and joking. Life is nice outside the 4 walls of the classroom stress free ❄️😁😊🍧❤️😝

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The university heads are with us too. It's enjoyable lots of fun. We keep on laughing and joking. Life is nice outside the 4 walls of the classroom stress free ❄️😁😊🍧❤️😝
I totally agree there. I too enjoy such outings with my students and colleagues. Life is more fun outside the walls of the classrooms. And so much learning does happen in a social gathering with fun. And here you are learning a valuable lesson to be nice to environment.

Back