Do you play Crypto Games for Money

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
There are a lot of cryptro games that allow you to earn cryptos. Some of the common ways to earn from these games are:
Earning In-Game Cryptocurrency: crypto games permit players to acquire in-game cryptocurrency through gaming. These game tokens can be sold for other crypto or you can continue to hold these tokens for higher profits.

Trading Virtual Items: crypto games allow players to own and trade virtual items. These items, like weapons or in-game currency, can be bought and sold on online marketplaces for a profit.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

sammyzsum

Complete Stranger
Nov 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I've dabbled in crypto games a bit, but mostly for fun rather than serious money-making. For me, gaming is more about relaxation and enjoyment. I do enjoy challenging myself with games like spider solitaire online—it's a simple yet engaging way to unwind after a busy day. Have you found any crypto games that you really enjoy? It's intriguing how gaming has evolved to include these new avenues. I'm always curious to hear about others' experiences with them.

Last edited:

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, I don't play crypto games for money. While I'm interested in the concept of play-to-earn games, I'm not convinced about their sustainability and potential for long-term financial gains.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I believe play to earn crypto games are more sustainable crypto projects compared to those crypto projects that are not associated with any kind of real world use case.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not earned anything beyond a couple of dollars maybe I am not much serious about these games
Good to know, should incase you know any game that is still available and active, kindly do well to share so we can check it out and see if it's what we can try out and also cash out couple of dollars.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
One of the crypto games that people are really playing now are Hamster Kombat. But I have not joined in it. I don't consider it worth my time.
I actually joined it few months ago, but have been tapping, but I stopped taking it serious three days ago, because it now appears as if they are playing with the community, for now it is not worth my time, so I have to take a break.

Back