Do you post on forums for money or for fun?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I heard some folks even stop being active on a forum site amid pending payments. What do you think?
I like the first part of your post,it is hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Well essentially we post to earn some reward fron forums.But we should not take it a steady income for a lifetime.But rather use some of the proceed to scale or level up in our business portfolio.Gain some skills which we can advertise back on the forum.Or we can start buying some traffic there.In about six months of working on the forum you should start earning money there with services.Unlike keeping on writing like a zillion messages or threads for over 2years.This is my opinion.

It would be so much fun if you access more of advertising and buying traffic from a forum as opposed to just earning there.Also the forum interactions gets to help us connect with other great minds This is healthy for entrepreneurs.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Majority of us are here for reward because for just relaxation there are so many other things present, we get too much current knowledge about different ways of earning also.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Honestly speaking I am working online to make more money while at the same time enjoying since it makes me feel relax and comfortable at some time. The only problem is that I am only earning peanuts on my online sites which makes me to be not so active.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am retired with nowhere to go and all day to get there, so if I didn't post on a few Forums I would not have anything to do. I don't need the money (I get Social Security), but I take it and invest it online to earn more from compound interest daily, so now I am a Satoshi Millionaire as long as Bitcoin stops going down soon.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am retired with nowhere to go and all day to get there, so if I didn't post on a few Forums I would not have anything to do. I don't need the money (I get Social Security), but I take it and invest it online to earn more from compound interest daily, so now I am a Satoshi Millionaire as long as Bitcoin stops going down soon.
Market is always at risk, Bitcoin is still not bad price keeps playing, but bulls are ready too

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Am here because of the money and information. There is so much information on pay per post sites. I have learnt a lot from posting and reading post here. Another forum that have a lot of information is beermoney forum.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I saw you on forumcoin and I really love the way you express your opinion

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Despite payment being pending but it does not mean that they will not be paid. It's reasonable for us to have a series of holidays. And people here can wait. I believe that tomorrow, January 3, all payments will be released by the site owner.

Back