Do you post on non paying forums

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
I think I've heard this before , it should be either here on referral index forum or forum coin . it was said to be a good forum but I didn't try joining it that was because I didn't feel like joining. How good is the forum?
OT isn't a paid to post forum. I don't know it's logic. The admin there is also a member here. He's a very good admin friendly considerate and his site has many members mostly from America.
Post automatically merged:

@Mikky that forum is not a paid to post forum. I don't know the logic behind. It has many members mostly from United States.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
I do not post on a non paying forum, maybe I haven't found a non paying forum that will pique my interest to post without been paid, I'm also on nairaland, I'm there because it have a lot of nice content that I can read.
Yeah I know that making money online is people interest now because it isn't easy now with the bad economy
Post automatically merged:

Or just tell them to remain their in those non paid, because they overlooked our warning.

How will you determine those sites?
All sites run till their Admin is running it, so never overlook new opportunities.
But check it mate old sites do better with payments than new sites. They do not waste time before running off without paying users.

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Mikky that forum is not a paid to post forum. I don't know the logic behind. It has many members mostly from United States.
Many american members is not a bad thing, it might be q place where information are been sold or shared, or probably business ideas are been post to public for who cares about it, I'm just trying to guess the purpose of the forum.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
I know for a fact that the essence of non paying forums are just for information so I acknowledge all the time that knowledge is power so it is mostly for information.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know for a fact that the essence of non paying forums are just for information so I acknowledge all the time that knowledge is power so it is mostly for information.
Those non paying forums are not occupied by people with knowledge, expect for Bitcointalk, which was launched by Lord Satoshi Nakamoto, and members were early paid in complete Bitcoins befor it become non paying.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
Those non paying forums are not occupied by people with knowledge, expect for Bitcointalk, which was launched by Lord Satoshi Nakamoto, and members were early paid in complete Bitcoins befor it become non paying.
Some are like nairaland that I am a member the site has got a lot of information for different people so it is good for everyone.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.003
I think I've heard this before , it should be either here on referral index forum or forum coin . it was said to be a good forum but I didn't try joining it that was because I didn't feel like joining. How good is the forum?

I also heard about it on this forum. But most ple dont like to join a forum site when it doesn't pay.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Some are like nairaland that I am a member the site has got a lot of information for different people so it is good for everyone.
Becoming part of a website that have loads of information does help even if they are not paying because there are so many things that we can learn from the website

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.003
But most of us are on the sites to earn some money and if you are not paid for working on any site I think I wont join. At least just to gain knowledge I wont join any site. I have plenty of other sources for it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
But most of us are on the sites to earn some money and if you are not paid for working on any site I think I wont join. At least just to gain knowledge I wont join any site. I have plenty of other sources for it.
That's right but it's everyone's choice. I don't mind joining any such website as I won't be spending a lot of time on these websites.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're right information is power and also a double edged sword, it can be used in both ways.
I also heard about it on this forum. But most ple dont like to join a forum site when it doesn't pay.
It is normal for people to hesitate to join a non paid to post forum, but if the content of the forum actually worth it then they shouldn't hesitate at all.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
You're right information is power and also a double edged sword, it can be used in both ways.

It is normal for people to hesitate to join a non paid to post forum, but if the content of the forum actually worth it then they shouldn't hesitate at all.
Yeah that's my personal experience with non paying forums They are also good posters there that are ready to ready to give good information on things we need to know.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
I am posting or visiting a forum site that does not pay people to experience their forum styles and to meet people from other places. OT is a very good site despite PTP nothing. I only spend some minutes there.

Back