Do you post on non paying forums

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of a forum that does not pay members, but I was late to know. After some days, I realized that forum is unique. I met many people there mostly from the United States. Their points reached thousands. I enjoyed on that site.
Excuse me, may I know what forum it is? So far I am not actively writing on unpaid forums, the reason is I need money, my time is limited and I don't want to waste my time on unpaid forums. I'd rather be busy on a forum that pays a little than a forum that doesn't pay at all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The members in OT are also members in other nin-paying forums like OTz and Admin Junkies.I learned many things from their culture, attitudes, views on life, education, manner, and more that I enjoyed a lot.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The members in OT are also members in other nin-paying forums like OTz and Admin Junkies.I learned many things from their culture, attitudes, views on life, education, manner, and more that I enjoyed a lot.
I am sorry, Is OffTopicz now non-paying? At that time, Jordan said he could exchange tokenz for RIF cash. I rarely go there except just to check notifications, and reply them. :D

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes yes however not often because I already have forums I post on so I don't really need to search for new ones and plus I don't have enough time to invest in more forums
Post automatically merged:

I am a member of a forum that does not pay members, but I was late to know. After some days, I realized that forum is unique. I met many people there mostly from the United States. Their points reached thousands. I enjoyed on that site.
That's great to know I also sometimes post on forums that don't pay but since my time is limited and I have other forums I post on I can't post on them often

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Sometimes yes however not often because I already have forums I post on so I don't really need to search for new ones and plus I don't have enough time to invest in more forums

That's great to know I also sometimes post on forums that don't pay but since my time is limited and I have other forums I post on I can't post on them often
I saw your entry at SCF hehehe, I also submitted my entry and this day is the last day for submission of entry. You should have checked the entries for you are also a contestant. I just joined for fun.

I like to join a forum site with or without payment for curiosity and experience-wise meeting different nationalities worldwide. Through it, I will know their culture, their beliefs, and their lifestyles.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you have free time and you like to stay productive then it's not a bad option to try these forums as we can learn something that can work for us in our earnings.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have come across some non paying forums that have fantastic contents but I don't post on them. Maybe due to lack of time. How about you do you post on them?
I don't think I have been to a site that doesn't pay for me to post do I just started a paid to post site last year but it has been helping me a lot.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yes nothing wrong with joining a forum site with or without payment. You can join for the fun of it or just gather experience. You can do better even on a non paying site

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Yes nothing wrong with joining a forum site with or without payment. You can join for the fun of it or just gather experience. You can do better even on a non paying site
That's true and joining a non paying site takes only some minutes participation just for recognition and camaraderie. It's good to meet many people we may recruit someday 😁

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I value a forum based on the things that I am going to get from it. Life is not all about money. I look at forum more than incentives. It is supposed to be a community where people share ideas and learn from each other. Any forum that has good information to learn would have bne as an active member.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have come across some non paying forums that have fantastic contents but I don't post on them. Maybe due to lack of time. How about you do you post on them?
I also come across such mind of platforms that don't pay, no doubt they have very valuable contents, o only post when it is necessary or when something is not being said or conveyed in the right manner or for correction.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I would love to know how you make money on that platform because someone told me a very long time ago but I did not take it seriously and I will appreciate if you can teach me now
The first forum I ever joined was nairaland forum which is the biggest forum in my country. It is a non paying forum but I have gained so much from that forum. I made my 1st $1000 from that forum am do still post there regularly.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
That's the good thing about forums orb platforms that don't pay, they have very valuable contents, that you can learn from. So you stay on even without getting any pay

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
The first forum I ever joined was nairaland forum which is the biggest forum in my country. It is a non paying forum but I have gained so much from that forum. I made my 1st $1000 from that forum am do still post there regularly.
That sounds interesting. 1000 dollars is a huge money to be made from a single forum. But you mentioned that the forum was non paying one. So, that makes me confused. If it is a non paying forum, how could you earn that amount.?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I sometime post on non-paying forums, especially if they have members who can help solve my problems or provide helpful advice, or have an advertising section. Due to lack of time, I usually only post once a month.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If The Forum Is an anime forum and Interesting Then yeah, I will post on it. I dont have too much time to spend online so I have to make sur the litle amount I spent there is usefull.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have free time and you like to stay productive then it's not a bad option to try these forums as we can learn something that can work for us in our earnings.
Yeah, I think you can learn a lot of things from them. I post sometimes on these forums; however, I don't really have a lot of time to invest in them, so not as often as on paid-to-post forums.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There was a time when I was interested in getting to know about these websites because I was planning to do something but that didn't work so I am not interested in these websites

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I joined s nonpaying sites, but I seldom visit like OT despite members friendly. I only spend some minutes. Topics are not interesting unlike in a ptp site challenging and thought provoking.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is ,my personal belief that, provided that one finds a forum to be useful, the mere action of interacting with content therein is bound to inspire him/her to make some comments.
To illustrate this point, I can offer an example of the reddit platform. Although this site does not pay for posts, I frequently find myself commenting on others' content.

Back