Do you prefer a laptop or computer?

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer a desktop with a 55 inch UHD-TV as a monitor so I can see what is being displayed better without needing a magnifying glass.
Exactly people have their own way of seeing the world some people project their unto yours and your best comes out when you go via pain And almighty makes you stronger via it , For me treating others as I want to be treated is the key to live my life indeed , planning for life , May almighty bless us All .

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I prefer a laptop because it has a big screen and it is portable as it can be so stressfull to be at one place,at times you just need to be the park.It also helps bring more creative ideas when you are mobile in some cases or situations.I although the laptop or notebook ust be slim and not very heavy.That is why those latpos with cds or dvds are outdated right now but the battery life must be good.My accer chromebook can last 7hours straight.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I prefer both but my compter is damaged so I cannot use it now. I may bring this to my tech. It was bought in Auckland as a souvenir from my ex-bf. So at this moment I am using my laptop.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I think i prefer making use of a laptop than a computer. With a laptop i can easily carry it anywhere and make use of it but with a computer it might be a little harder.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer a laptop because it has a big screen and it is portable as it can be so stressfull to be at one place,at times you just need to be the park.It also helps bring more creative ideas when you are mobile in some cases or situations.I although the laptop or notebook ust be slim and not very heavy.That is why those latpos with cds or dvds are outdated right now but the battery life must be good.My accer chromebook can last 7hours straight.
I prefer my desktop with more horsepower than my laptop and a 55 inch HDTV as my monitor makes it easier to read.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I prefer my desktop with more horsepower than my laptop and a 55 inch HDTV as my monitor makes it easier to read.
It depends the type of desktop,most of the ones that people are using are outdated unless in countries where it is easy to purchase one of these new ones which come with some good specs.like you put it a good horse power.there are also some good PCs out there.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I don't remember the last time when I used desktop computer. It must be more than a decade. No one in our home has desktop computer any more. My husband has a big size desktop monitor on his work table. We all have our own personal laptops that is convenient to be carried to work or to school and college.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have both but if you ask me what I prefer the most or wants me to choose one then I will go for computer as I am more comfortable posting on computer as compared to laptop although we can carry the latter and work on the go.

Back