Do you prefer bathing with the rainy water?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
During my childhood years, my siblings and I used to play and take a bath under the rain in our backyard. Now, we do not do this anymore.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't say it's my preferred method. The reality is rainwater often picks up impurities and contaminants from the air and surfaces it travels over. it may contain harmful bacteria, chemicals or even animal waste that could cause health issues. For daily bathing, I'll stick to the convenience and safety of treated tap water.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The rainy water produces much foam that tends annoying to me. I therefore prefer taking bath with the tap or boreholed water.
Whenever there is rain, I always love to take my bathe outside under the rain. I have a special kind of likeness for the rain and I’d still do that when rain falls

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That was our favourite thing to do when we were children. I still enjoy getting soaked in rain, though I won't do it intentionally. If I forget my umbrella and get caught in rain, I don't mind getting soaked. In fact I find it fun..l love to walk when it's drizzling lightly with my jacket on. I love the spray on my face.

Back