Do you prefer Monthly Pre-paid Recharge or Yearly?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In case we prefer an annual Prepaid recharge for our smartphone then we can get discounts but I see most people prefer monthly or Quarterly one as they don't like to spend a big amount on it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer monthly subscription for everything. Even my wifi its monthly. Network providers have a tendency to give poor service, imagine having subscribed for a year and the whole year you are dealing with poor service.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
Though yearly subscription can be a bit cheaper but I prefer the monthly subscription because it's cost effective for me. I could not afford to pay a larger amount of money on internet subscriptions for the whole year at once while I can pay only a small amount for the month and invest the rest of it.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In case we prefer an annual Prepaid recharge for our smartphone then we can get discounts but I see most people prefer monthly or Quarterly one as they don't like to spend a big amount on it.

Well if I can afford it I would prefer annual as it does happen to have discounts most of the time and also so you can stop worrying about payments.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well if I can afford it I would prefer annual as it does happen to have discounts most of the time and also so you can stop worrying about payments.
I have thought about it for one of the connections we have which my parents use but then I decided against it as I thought it will be risky and better to get a monthly one as I am also planning to switch the provider.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I prefer monthly subscription for everything. Even my wifi its monthly. Network providers have a tendency to give poor service, imagine having subscribed for a year and the whole year you are dealing with poor service.
I actually look at the plans and if the actual saving is as per my expectations and I am happy with their service then I don't mind going for annual payments.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually look at the plans and if the actual saving is as per my expectations and I am happy with their service then I don't mind going for annual payments.
Here it's a different story. They service is really bad, so I can't get myself to pay for a while.only to get poor service. They do have discounts and additional features is you pay annually

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Here it's a different story. They service is really bad, so I can't get myself to pay for a while.only to get poor service. They do have discounts and additional features is you pay annually
I have the option to go for yearly option but I didn't because I don't trust that particular service provider

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558

I prefer my weekly sub its a lot cheaper for me.

Back