Do you Prefer PayPal payments or Crypto Payments?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I prefer PayPal payments since the beginning of my online earnings journey and slowly with time I have started to learn and actually have been scammed in the past too but everyone makes mistakes so we need to learn from them and get better and now I prefer small payments in crypto and bigger ones in Paypal because Paypal fee is manageable at higher amounts.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
It depends with where the payments are from,at times I go for the PayPal payments and at times I go for crypto payments.But generally I prefer the crypto payments because if I am predicting a rise I could trade my money and make a little more profit and if I there is a dip I can simply turn all my crypto into my cash available in my crypto wallets which does not get to be affected by the dip.Either way I win.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly speaking, I prefer Paypal payments as I believe it is a more secure and trusted form of payment. Plus I like saving my online earnings on my Paypal account and use them whenever I like. With crypto payments, the value fluctuates, and I am not a fan of that.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It depends with where the payments are from,at times I go for the PayPal payments and at times I go for crypto payments.But generally I prefer the crypto payments because if I am predicting a rise I could trade my money and make a little more profit and if I there is a dip I can simply turn all my crypto into my cash available in my crypto wallets which does not get to be affected by the dip.Either way I win.
If you are interested and have Fc or Bmf then I am ready to buy as I have around $24 in crypto.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.168
I also like PayPal as this is the easy and best way to get payments. Many of the sites where I am active release payments through PayPal only. For crypto I have to convert them and then they are transferred to the bank account. I don't want that much transaction as lately taxes have to be paid for buying/selling crypto here.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.473
I still prefer Paypal to have my earnings and received the money from it. I am not fully confident with the use of different crptocurrencies.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. I don't like PayPal much because of the issues that people are facing like there account be suspended and lossing there funds. But with cryptocurrency, there is freedom and we have full control of our funds.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I would prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. I don't like PayPal much because of the issues that people are facing like there account be suspended and lossing there funds. But with cryptocurrency, there is freedom and we have full control of our funds.
I am one of the victims of PP. My money was scammed, that was 3 years ago. I cannot log on to my PP account and was told user did not exist. I was so mad .My money that time was 6,890 Ph money. I created another PP account and also created an email for PP only.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer PayPal payments since the beginning of my online earnings journey and slowly with time I have started to learn and actually have been scammed in the past too but everyone makes mistakes so we need to learn from them and get better and now I prefer small payments in crypto and bigger ones in Paypal because Paypal fee is manageable at higher amounts.

Sorry I forgot to ask you earlier. But could you please shed some light on the scams that you talk about above, so people on RIF can be aware of these scams and stay away from them. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sorry I forgot to ask you earlier. But could you please shed some light on the scams that you talk about above, so people on RIF can be aware of these scams and stay away from them. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I have experienced this when I was approached by someone who was interested in buying crypto and was willing to pay in Paytm which is very popular in India so I thought should go for it as I will get Crypto exchanged in this easy way and payment will be to my bank so I agreed and they wanted me to send BCHfirst and when I did they escaped after few mins so I was cheated but I should have been more attentive and should have done better but I will take that as learning and will be more careful in the future.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have always preferred the crypto payment maybe because I'm storing them.for future use. So I will always go for crypto currency.
I still prefer PayPal because I find it hard to convert it into real money and don't know how you and others are able to do that but on small amounts PayPal charge a high fee that makes it not worth it so for those times I go for crypto payments Bch or Ltc

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.293
I still prefer PayPal because I find it hard to convert it into real money and don't know how you and others are able to do that but on small amounts PayPal charge a high fee that makes it not worth it so for those times I go for crypto payments Bch or Ltc
Yeah that's why I'm going for crypto now. PayPal fees is becoming very annoying now with the way they do their deduction over nothing

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have experienced this when I was approached by someone who was interested in buying crypto and was willing to pay in Paytm which is very popular in India so I thought should go for it as I will get Crypto exchanged in this easy way and payment will be to my bank so I agreed and they wanted me to send BCHfirst and when I did they escaped after few mins so I was cheated but I should have been more attentive and should have done better but I will take that as learning and will be more careful in the future.
Oh no. I am really sorry to hear about this unfortunate event occurring to you. Thank you for making people like me more aware of such scams. Best of luck to you in the future!

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was loyal to PayPal for over 15 years and they froze my account with $900 in it for six months because I sold some Bitcoin and the buyer complained he did not receive it, so I gave him a refund. I did get the $900 back after the six months, but I had another micro-payment account with them and they froze that with $200 in it and never did return it. I do everything with Bitcoin or Bank Accounts now.

Back