AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.665
I prefer tea 🍵.

I don't drink coffee. When I was on training, the boss gave us coffee treat from Starbucks. I ordered Java Chip. The last time I had this was 8 years ago. I had no reaction to it. Two weeks ago, I had an itchy reaction while drinking the frappe. I am not sure if I am allergic to cocoa or coffee or maybe my veins are not familiar with Starbucks anymore.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.780
When I was in China and Tajikistan, I love drinking lemon tea. When I went back to my homeland, I love to drink coffee. I stopped drinking then for more than a year due to health reason.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.278
There was a time when i actually preferred tea to coffee, but right now i can actually drink both and truth be told i do not prefer anyone, i simply drink the one i feel like drinking at that very moment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There was a time when i actually preferred tea to coffee, but right now i can actually drink both and truth be told i do not prefer anyone, i simply drink the one i feel like drinking at that very moment.
Lol
What if you were asked to choose just one😅😅. You just have to choose one here. Let's know the one you like

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.278
Lol
What if you were asked to choose just one😅😅. You just have to choose one here. Let's know the one you like
Haha, i guess if in a situation where i have to choose just one, i would go for tea though, all the same it still depends on what i feel like drinking at that very moment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Haha, i guess if in a situation where i have to choose just one, i would go for tea though, all the same it still depends on what i feel like drinking at that very moment.
I will choose tea because coffee is not very available and the ones available are very much expensive and not the regular ones buy outside so I will choose tea

Back