Do you prefer the Fitness Gadgets?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
I have one kid. I gained a lpt during pregnancy. So eating like that helped me a lot. I lost a lot. I haven't weighed myself this week but last I did I had lost close to 20kg. My body is already used to the routine. I spend the day working online. I have an office in my home. I have a nanny for my kid.
Sorry about the medical issue but good you are managing well and able to earn and have an office at work and having a nanny for kid helps you stay focus on online earnings

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I feel they are just to expensive. I lose weight through intermediate fasting. I hardly exercise. And it worked. So I doubt I would need the gadgets.

The most important thing is for you to know exactly what works well for your system and follow it when it comes to keeping fit and being healthy.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
I have smartphone and Youtube and that is enough. I usually do workout in my apartment and count repeations by myself. I don't need anything to calculate calories. My belly show did I spend anything.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
I am yet to own one but these days I am seeing so many companies selling these so I am even thinking to get one and see how is the experience with it

Back