Do you quit if a site cuts your earnings?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I wouldn't say that I would always quit if a site cut my earnings, sometimes the earnings need to be cut a little so that they are able to still pay out and that is very much understandable.

If the pay was cut drastically and their reason for doing so was not to be able to pay like they were, that may be when I would quit.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
If they cut my earned rewards and it's much, I may consider quitting if I have other ways to earn money. Usually, it's a sign of unreliability. If it's the rewards they give out that's cut, I would continue if I can.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It does make us feel bad to experience these cuts and we need to see if these cuts are reasonable or not and should decide if we like to continue or not
Post automatically merged:

If the website is right and we have not followed the rules then we need to agree and if not then its hard to digest as we all work hard to post and earn

Last edited:

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
ey cut my earned rewards and it's much, I may consider quitting if I have other ways to earn money. Usually, it's a sign of unreliability. If it's the rewards they give out that's cut, I would continue if I can.
yes I agree indeed if the site cuts your earnings it is not good sign so you should stay away I really hope that no site will do that to me it would be sad since it takes so much time to make money on forums and other sites

Back