Do you save your online money?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saving money online is becoming increasingly popular as more people feel comfortable with the notion of performing financial transactions online.Online savings accounts have several benefits, including greater interest rates, reduced fees, and easier access to assets. These benefits, however, are accompanied with hazards that must be addressed before depositing in an online savings account.

The greater interest rate is the key advantage of saving money online.Traditional savings accounts normally pay interest rates of approximately 0.1%, however internet savings accounts can pay rates of up to 2%. Higher interest rates might help you earn more money on your savings over time.

Online savings accounts often feature fewer costs than traditional savings accounts, in addition to greater interest rates. Monthly or yearly fees are rarely charged by online banks, and some even provide free transfers and withdrawals. This makes it simpler to access your funds without incurring additional fees.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I save money both online and offline. I also make some investment online but have not made any tangible investment offline. I'll be looking forward to do that.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Saving money online is becoming increasingly popular as more people feel comfortable with the notion of performing financial transactions online.Online savings accounts have several benefits, including greater interest rates, reduced fees, and easier access to assets. These benefits, however, are accompanied with hazards that must be addressed before depositing in an online savings account.

The greater interest rate is the key advantage of saving money online.Traditional savings accounts normally pay interest rates of approximately 0.1%, however internet savings accounts can pay rates of up to 2%. Higher interest rates might help you earn more money on your savings over time.

Online savings accounts often feature fewer costs than traditional savings accounts, in addition to greater interest rates. Monthly or yearly fees are rarely charged by online banks, and some even provide free transfers and withdrawals. This makes it simpler to access your funds without incurring additional fees.
There are times that I save my online money and there are times that I always spend them but it depends on what I need at the moment

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.895
As much as possible, I need to keep my savings online with the PayPal. I am trying my best not to touch it though. I need to use it when it should be needed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that I save my online money and there are times that I always spend them but it depends on what I need at the moment
I think saving money online and offline simultaneously is a better idea. It is also what I've been doing using a crypto wallet and my local bank account.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
I don't have a fixed percentage to save and not even sure about my online earnings so I don't follow any such practice and like to spend when I need a thing otherwise I save

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have a fixed percentage to save and not even sure about my online earnings so I don't follow any such practice and like to spend when I need a thing otherwise I save
Most people who work online do not actually have a fixed amount of money to save but they may have a fixed percentage. They can decide to be ssving 20% of their money every month.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think saving money online and offline simultaneously is a better idea. It is also what I've been doing using a crypto wallet and my local bank account.
It is very good to save money in every way so that you will be able to start up something with it or even keep it for future purpose

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
Most people who work online do not actually have a fixed amount of money to save but they may have a fixed percentage. They can decide to be ssving 20% of their money every month.
That's right but since beginning I am not very much disciplined in this aspect but I like to spend only when its necessary

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.758
I do, indeed. I set aside some of the money I make online. It is advantageous to have some savings in your bank account, especially in the event of an emergency. I no longer buy unnecessary items because I have realized how important it is to save money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very good to save money in every way so that you will be able to start up something with it or even keep it for future purpose
Probably, saving money is very important and necessary if you want to venture into the business. Without proper saving, you may be able to finance the business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I save minimum 20% of my online earnings but there is no pressure if I don't save 20% in a month.
You don't even need to have pressure before you save. Even if you're making a lot of money and you are comfortable financially you should also be saving some part of it for your retirement.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I want to try this kind of services but i have to much account from several bank. So for now i dont want to open another account

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
There are times where i do save my online earnings, then there are other times i spend them on something i need at the moment or invest them on an online course.

Back