AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Probably, saving money is very important and necessary if you want to venture into the business. Without proper saving, you may be able to finance the business.
I save my online money a lot but I had to spend a little from it a few months back because I needed something important and I was able to get it but if I did not have any savings, I will not be able to get it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I save money offline and online. all my online earnings remain online till i have to transfer it back into my account. There is a policy in my country that has recently been enforced where you have to register has business and open a business account if you receive $1000 weekly so to avoid raising such flags i transfer my earning to my offline savings accounts on a regular so i don't have to transfer large amount of money since that will get my account frozen.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I save money offline and online. all my online earnings remain online till i have to transfer it back into my account. There is a policy in my country that has recently been enforced where you have to register has business and open a business account if you receive $1000 weekly so to avoid raising such flags i transfer my earning to my offline savings accounts on a regular so i don't have to transfer large amount of money since that will get my account frozen.
I save my money as a Fiat currency on binance then I save a little bit I can spend for the week in my bank account so that I will not have to be withdrawing from binance every time.
That's how I save

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to try this kind of services but i have to much account from several bank. So for now i dont want to open another account
I think most banks also offers online activities. You will be allowed to perform your financial transactions online. In this part of the world, it's very common.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
One of the most important thing that must be taken very seriously is to save money that you are making online because of unforeseen occurrences and you could also save up for investment purposes.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think most banks also offers online activities. You will be allowed to perform your financial transactions online. In this part of the world, it's very common.
Yes, most bank have that too here, only use our smartphone and take a selfie and done. As simple as that. But again like i said before i have several account that i still use till right now. And i think i dont need another one for now but i dont now maybe later i'm gonna do it

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I tend to do most of my savings through my online banking app and I keep all my savings in my bank account. I feel safer keeping any savings in my bank and dealing with it online rather than offline as I at least know it's safe in there rather than say out at home somewhere in my house. You never know when someone could break into your house or even come into your house who you trust and steal from your savings in your home.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tend to do most of my savings through my online banking app and I keep all my savings in my bank account. I feel safer keeping any savings in my bank and dealing with it online rather than offline as I at least know it's safe in there rather than say out at home somewhere in my house. You never know when someone could break into your house or even come into your house who you trust and steal from your savings in your home.
Indeed, i always do that after receive my money through paypal, i will wait until i collect certain amount and after that i will transfer it to my bank account. Its save that way, and also very simple to do

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
I have never tried to save money online before. What I usually do is saving offline. Even saving money offline is challenging me because I oftenly withdraw the savings to sort my family financial needs.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never tried to save money online before. What I usually do is saving offline. Even saving money offline is challenging me because I oftenly withdraw the savings to sort my family financial needs.
I understand that we have to face our own problems. But every bank now, as far as i know, they provide online services, maybe you could check to your bank if they have this services

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, most bank have that too here, only use our smartphone and take a selfie and done. As simple as that. But again like i said before i have several account that i still use till right now. And i think i dont need another one for now but i dont now maybe later i'm gonna do it
In this part of the world there are some online Banks that does not have any kind of physical location. They have been operating for a while and many of them have been trusted by so many people. Their services are even faster.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I don't earn much doing online jobs. I just keep the money earned in my Paypal account. I sometimes use the money for shopping online. If the balance reaches US$120, I transfer the money to my bank account.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It takes discipline to save at this present time and age where inflation is ravaging the economies of most of the countries and it will make savings to be extremely difficult.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I still find it very difficult to save because I have lot of needs to cater for, coupled with the fact that the money I make is not even enough to satisfy those needs.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't save online because of high level of scammers and spammers. I have lost a huge sum before since then, I have become skeptical about online investment. Now, I only withdraw my fund once it enters cmy account. I don't want a story that touches the heart.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
I am yet to start with any sort of serious investment and when I do I will invest/save all my online earnings into it to see if I can multiply it to make profits

Back