Do you see any significance for the owning of multiple SIM cards?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I see some and see not significant. The bad elements hold many SIM cards for some serious intents of doing crimes. It is best to have only one card to avoid suspicion.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.692
In my country, it is allowed to have more than two sim cards. As long as they are registered, then it is fine. Although in Tajikistan, local people need only to use one sim card.

musapaggo

Complete Stranger
Nov 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Personally, I'm all about that "Simify" life! Having multiple SIM cards can be super handy. Like, imagine having one for work, one for your personal stuff, and maybe even one for those secret squirrel operations... kidding! But seriously, it can help you stay organized and keep your different circles separate. Plus, if you're a traveler or someone who's always on the move, having local SIMs for different regions can save you a ton on roaming charges. So yeah, owning multiple SIM cards? Definitely got some significance in my book. It's like having different outfits for different occasions, you know? Keeps things fresh and efficient.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.692
Having multiple SIM cards can be super handy. Like, imagine having one for work, one for your personal stuff, and maybe even one for those secret squirrel operations... kidding! But seriously, it can help you stay organized and keep your different circles separate.
I also use two sim cards with different network companies. It is handy if one of the sim cards does not have signal, I can still use the other one.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
This time we're not allowed to own many sim cards after the Sim Card registration was implemented. All sim cards here are controlled. They must be registered to eliminate scams.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
It depends on the Individual and what they are using it for. Like myself I make use of multiple sim cards because i use one for my business and another for my personal affairs.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Owning many sim cards in the Philippines is against the law. They may be suspicious and hard to crack criminals. Only registered sim cards are allowed not registered won't work, banned.

Back