Do you see the prices for the food items being too expensive for you to afford?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Currently in my country, the price of almost everything has rapidly skyrocketed, most especially food, people are now starving to death, because majority of them can't afford to get good food to eat.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Food inflation is really pinching hard. Well, there is inflation in all areas and so food is not unaffected. Thankfully, we are still able to afford it. But I go on my strict budget abd avoid any wastage of food. We need nutritious meals to stay healthy. And there can't be a compromise on it. I am not for eating out or having fancy meals.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Right now, I can afford most of the foods that I need and some luxury too. Unfortunately, it is not the same for everyone and I really feel for those struggling to afford food.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
The inflation of food items has impacted all income groups except the ones who are very rich and don't need to stick to a particular budget for anything in their lives. I Keep hearing from all my friends who are in middle class or upper middle class like us. We are fortunately able to afford the food and even luxury ones from time to time like we used to do earlier. But then our food budget has increased and it has impacted our monthly savings.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
In my city, the inflation rate is not high, about 2-2.5%. In general, the price of food has not increased substantially. We can still afford to buy foods we enjoy.

Back