Do you sell your old mobiles, computers

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no point keeping gadget you are not using. it is better you dispose them off either by selling or swapping. If you decide to keep them, they will turn to debris.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
Back when I was a student, I would occasionally sell my old cellphones to cover any unexpected expenses. They are currently simply sitting in a cabinet till I have the chance to pull them out and see if they are still functional.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Back when I was a student, I would occasionally sell my old cellphones to cover any unexpected expenses. They are currently simply sitting in a cabinet till I have the chance to pull them out and see if they are still functional.
That's a very nice one and that is why I don't always throw away my electrical appliances because they may later work very well and I will sell them out

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Better to reset these completely, factory reset before selling any smartphone, laptop because these Can be misused by scammers.
The last time I sold my old phone, I had to reset it and delete everything on that phone so that another person will not use it for a bad act like fraud.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, I have done it when I needed it, there are many companies and individuals who are dedicated to buying mobile computers and others even that do not work to break them up and take advantage of them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are sone sets of people in my country who make a living from buying old computers and laptops. Some of them remove the good things of the laptop and put it in a good one.
Yes, I have done it when I needed it, there are many companies and individuals who are dedicated to buying mobile computers and others even that do not work to break them up and take advantage of them.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
There are sone sets of people in my country who make a living from buying old computers and laptops. Some of them remove the good things of the laptop and put it in a good one.
Exactly, that's what I mean, they buy cheap computers or mobiles with parts that still work, and they assemble their own hybrids that work perfectly reselling it at a higher price, it really is a good business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I didn't sell my old but still functional laptops I gave them to my nieces. And I gave my celfon to my favorite nephew.
It is a good thing that you gave them out to your family members because they are still very useful but there are times that this laptops did not work again so we sell them to people who remove some parts of the laptop to good ones

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I'm not used sell my personal belongings, I prefer to give them to my nieces and nephews. Those laptops were used during their online classes. They felt dissatisfied using mobile phone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I'm not used sell my personal belongings, I prefer to give them to my nieces and nephews. Those laptops were used during their online classes. They felt dissatisfied using mobile phone.
The only personal belonging I don't sell is my cloth and I also do not like to give it out. It is not for any reason but my clothes are very personal to me

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a good one but I don't do it. I do not have people that I can donate them to. I will rather sell it off t people who need the parts like those mallam who buys them
That's a great idea. Selling it to someone who will make use of the parts is a great way to ensure they don't go to waste. I'm sure the mallam would be grateful to have access to the parts.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have never sold my old devices, be it computers, laptops or smartphones, and most of my devices are not badly damaged, only slow to surf, and after repair I will give them to my relatives who need laptops.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I have never sold my old devices, be it computers, laptops or smartphones, and most of my devices are not badly damaged, only slow to surf, and after repair I will give them to my relatives who need laptops.
I'm also doing the same giving my laptops and cellular phones to my nieces and nephews for their online classes.

Back