Do you set a monthly target when making money online?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
There are many people who set a specific kind of monthly target when it comes to making money online. This may be quite equivalent to getting a fixed salary when you work at a real place. Regardless of this, what are your initial monthly targets when making money online? How do you you achieve them?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I do not have a monthly target working online because I just take surveys and post on forums when I have free time. My main source of income is from my translation work which I do offline.

grigorie888

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I can’t set a specific money target because, as a freelancer, you can’t really predict how much you’ll make each month. All I do is set a minimum based on my expenses like food, rent, bills, and so on. That’s my minimum, and anything over that is like a bonus

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
I do not have a monthly target working online because I just take surveys and post on forums when I have free time. My main source of income is from my translation work which I do offline.
We are on the same page. I only work here and there during my free time or break time while working online every day. It is a good way to be more productive.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
It's hard to set a target from our online gigs unless articles writing, there is assurance of a good earning.
This is what I am whining about. It has been a long time that I have done writing articles. There is no good site for them to be shared and submitted.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of such job, I like that. Besides thatt, I wanted to find a site that hires people who can do proofreading.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.650
This is what I am whining about. It has been a long time that I have done writing articles. There is no good site for them to be shared and submitted.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of such job, I like that. Besides thatt, I wanted to find a site that hires people who can do proofreading.
Try to submit your articles at Long Reads. They accept articles and you van choose the category. I am applying tot heat site.

Back