Do You Spend Money to Generate Sales

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Selling is one of the best ways to make passive income. However, selling will work only when your product is highly ranked on search engines or internal searches in the marketplace where you are selling. You can also generate sales if you have built a huge social media following. If none of these things are available, you will have to run ads. Do you run ads to generate sales and hence build passive income?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I usually do not spend money advertising directly since I am making very less money. Instead I spend my time trying to sell domains, using free advertising, it is best way to utilize my free time.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many affiliate marketers who may be spending money on sponsorship and online promotion in order to generate sales. This is a very common way of making sales in the end.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
Spending money to generate sale is not bad idea, it gives result so quick and we get a sort of boost in our overall sales, just if we purchase some small gift items and give it to customer free on any item purchase then it will give good impact.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
While it do not incur direct monetary expenses, I spend some money to generate sales. To expound, whenever I am browsing the web to apply for jobs, I am using internet data and electric power. I guess this are the sole ways in which I spend money to generate sales.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Like the popular adage in my place. You use money to get money. sometimes one can also generate sales if you run ads which means Making payment. .You can't do otherwise

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Spending money to generate sale is not bad idea, it gives result so quick and we get a sort of boost in our overall sales, just if we purchase some small gift items and give it to customer free on any item purchase then it will give good impact.

It may not be a bad idea. However, as an affiliate marketer or as a seller, you must make sure that you are spending money in the right kind of product. If you promote a product that has a high demand, then you will more likely make more sales.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.563
The truth of the matter is if you really want to advertise your business or promote it to be able to reach your target audience, you would have to spend.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who hire salesman and they tend to invest money because such kind of salesman may help a company to generate sales. These companies pay salaries in hope of making more sales. So, they do invest in order to make money or generate sales.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth of the matter is if you really want to advertise your business or promote it to be able to reach your target audience, you would have to spend.
I think the key to running a fruitful advertising campaign is carrying out research to identify the most viable platform on which to advertise. This would ensure that the money spent goes toward enabling an advertiser to reach the target audience.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
I have never engaged in the spending money for generating sales on my business. This is because I don't get involved in the online selling that requires costly promotion and advertising campaigns.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Spending money to sell or produce the right kind of product is not a bad idea. The thing is that you would be able to recoup your money if you are having high sales.

Last edited:

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never engaged in the spending money for generating sales on my business. This is because I don't get involved in the online selling that requires costly promotion and advertising campaigns.

Well, in many cases, you may need to spend money in order to generate sales. This also involves paying affiliate marketers and others who could possibly promote products for you. The fact is that it is quite hard decision but it might be worth it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
It is oftenly said that spend money to get money. So in any venture that you can do to get some money be it online or offline one must invest in something so that they can get something.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Social media is a great cost effective way to advertise and increase you sales. But then you have to invest your time and effort to build connections and followings. One can afford to run ads if one has enough capital to start the business or if the business is generating enough revenues and a part of it can be spared for advertising and increasing the sales.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
Mostly the television advertising especially when you buy the airtime for immediately after the 7pm news. This is because the ads aired on the TV at this time is likely to be watched by many people since almost all the people in my country watch the 7 pm news on the TV.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
The thing is that some people do spend money in order to generate sales. This also involves paying even influencers to do the marketing and others who could possibly promote the products too

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Selling is one of the best ways to make passive income. However, selling will work only when your product is highly ranked on search engines or internal searches in the marketplace where you are selling. You can also generate sales if you have built a huge social media following. If none of these things are available, you will have to run ads. Do you run ads to generate sales and hence build passive income?
Running ads and also using social media influencers to promote your products helps you reach out to more people and this increase sales but you have to pay for it as it isn't free.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
it is always good to run ads as well as using social media influencers to promote your products so that you reach out to more people which is the essence of social media

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Mostly the television advertising especially when you buy the airtime for immediately after the 7pm news. This is because the ads aired on the TV at this time is likely to be watched by many people since almost all the people in my country watch the 7 pm news on the TV.
Thats actually a nice way to promote your product using television stations, but thinking about the cost, I think promoting on popular radio stations still feels lesser than promoting on television.

Back