Do You Spend Money to Generate Sales

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats actually a nice way to promote your product using television stations, but thinking about the cost, I think promoting on popular radio stations still feels lesser than promoting on television.

Well, people still watch televisions and this also includes watching many news channels as well. usually many companies tend to offer products and services in the form of advertisements. These ads are displayed on many news channel sites as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Selling is one of the best ways to make passive income. However, selling will work only when your product is highly ranked on search engines or internal searches in the marketplace where you are selling. You can also generate sales if you have built a huge social media following. If none of these things are available, you will have to run ads. Do you run ads to generate sales and hence build passive income?
Luckily for me, I am not selling anything at the moment which means that I do not need to run ads but it will make sense to pay money to run ads but don't spend too much moelney that is more than your goods for it

Sparrow001

Complete Stranger
Jun 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that running ads is one of the best ways one can handle some slow sales. If the sales are not that high, then running an ad is very important and should be considered.

I run ads too when it is necessary to do so.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
Most entrepreneurs would like to spend their hard earned money doing advertising, promotion and marketing for their business. This would in turn bring alot of sales if handled in the most appropriate way.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I did run ads to generate sales. But I have a budget for how many ads I have to pay for in a certain time, I was taking daily time. Even though sometimes it doesn't get significant sales. But it's good enough to increase visitor traffic so it's likely to increase potential sales.

Rubee

Complete Stranger
Nov 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, i do not run ads to generate sales. This is because i do not have any products i want to promote yet and it's also kind of expensive to run ads.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not run ads to generate sales and hence build passive income. The reason is because i've heard that it could be quite expensive to run ads. I do not have any product to promote either.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I believe that running ads is one of the best ways one can handle some slow sales. If the sales are not that high, then running an ad is very important and should be considered.

I run ads too when it is necessary to do so.
Running advertisements for business is always effective especially when you know the kind of advertisement that will entice people and also advertise to the right set of people who will buy the products

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many entrepreneurs who usually spend a lots of money in order to make sales. But they have a budget and they cannot ignore it as it is quite important to never overspend.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
There are many entrepreneurs who usually spend a lots of money in order to make sales. But they have a budget and they cannot ignore it as it is quite important to never overspend.
The budget is the most important thing because it will not make sense for them to spend more than what they will benefit on advertisement. Everything requires calculation and they should calculate right

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes, every businessman to increase his/her sales spend money on advertisement and that is the best strategy. I am not into any business so I don't spend money anywhere. I will do this once I start a business.

Back